[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classic huddle posts

whomper

Polk and CEO both had other posts of theirs brought up, and both were suggesting what they thought may have been their best work. Small point, but they didn't bring themselves up first. :wacko:

Well, I don't have a lot of good work so not only was the thread a classic but so were my posts in it. Ask and you shall receive, it came to mind so I posted it.

Back to the point of the thread...

Edited by irish

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

remember when I stomped it down the drain, slipped, fell , and came up with a racing stripe down my back?

yes I do.

I often think of that thread when I am in the shower, staring down the drain, with a poop on deck.

Should I? :D noooo.... :D well... :wacko:

Polk and CEO both had other posts of theirs brought up, and both were suggesting what they thought may have been their best work. Small point, but they didn't bring themselves up first. :wacko:

Actually... I linked to someone else's post. Not mine.

Ill never be able to find this one but puddy had a great one once. I forget the exact way it went down but I think Menudo was talking about dunking a basketball then the topic turned to getting pregnant and I am pretty sure Menudo said they were trying but hadnt had success yet and puddy said maybe you should lower the rim. I am not doing it any justice whatsoever with my sketchy recolection but if someone ahem big john ahem could find it it was funny as hell

:wacko:You rang?

yeah, i guess he said posts, but my reply was more of a classic thread. as far as posts....there are just so damn many. several on any given day. hard for me to think of any that really stand out.

Threads or posts ..It doesnt matter. we are pulling up some great stuff

A letter was seen falling out of Paul Tagliabu's pocket...

:wacko: Old-timers post - lone gone

Loaf's fistula thread.

Polk's Ryan's thread

Purged out

Gunned

spain doing the universal "chugga chugga" motion in Europe to ask directions to the train station.

here

spain doing the universal "chugga chugga" motion in Europe to ask directions to the train station.

+1

His commentary from overseas was brilliant.

From the Tailgate, Detlef started a post about accepting large reservations in his small restaurant....some of the banter back and forth was great stuff.

One post I always seem to remember and still laugh my ass off came from the old boards, before they went pay...I think. Not even sure if I remember the original poster but pretty sure it was TimC. It was describing a Nascar race.

It went something like this...

They wave the flag and they're off!....Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, OH CRAP...some idiot turned right! :wacko: Ok...while we're stopped, anyone need gas? Tires? Ok, everyone line up again....everyone ready? Here we go.......Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Turn Left, Dammit! Not again!

I still get a kick out of repeating this one to all the Nascar fans here at work. :D