[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler 2008 - #4

darin3

Good job, Menudo. :wacko:

Yer wife is hawt. You should've posted that pic and we would've gotten another 7 pages out of it. :D I guess peepin' didn't use all the chloroform in existance to snag his hawt wife. :D

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job, Menudo. :wacko:

Yer wife is hawt. You should've posted that pic and we would've gotten another 7 pages out of it. :DI guess peepin' didn't use all the chloroform in existance to snag his hawt wife. :D

I just pointed a gun to her head and demanded she marry me....

I was going to apoligize to the MH after seeing the football pic but now that I know Menudo and his ghey tendencies for poetry, American Idol, etc... I like my chances. :wacko:

Edited by chiefjay

I was going to apoligize to the MH after seeing the football pic but now that I know Menudo and his ghey tendencies for poetry, American Idol, etc... I like my chances. :wacko:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Check out this pic:

:D

I never guess at these things. I knew from the 2nd pic it wass Menudo and the 3rd I was definaitely sold. Not to steal Peepins thunder but you all are a bunch of idiots for not getting it sooner :wacko:

I am not kidding here. I saw that first pic(baby pic) and I thought it looked like Menudo as he's posted his mug before. But alas, I never here for MH, just the cleanup duties.

Good Job Menudo. Although you may have to find anther team to root for as Steeler fans are real men, no gheys allowed. :wacko:

Broncosn05, and I'm assuiming it's a recent pic.
I think it is a youngster though, that picture looks like it from the late 80's / early 90's. Unforutnatley I only know of Bronc and Semi; I forget who the other youngster is around here.
Seminoles.

I win.

+1

Besides not being a complete queer like menudo, i live in CO so that first "clue" should've eliminated me. :wacko:

seminoles on the other hand was a good guess.