[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Text Messaging

Missoula Griz

Mine is Verizon. I send maybe 5-10 texts a month. Daughter sends about 15,000,000 so we have the unlimited plan. I think it's like $15 or something.

I've got Verizon as well.

I know it is Unlimited IN Network texts, maybe 500 or something out of network. Not sure exactly, bill goes through a company and my wife cuts a check each month.

More like, headed your way, coming in down wind or out of the north or whatever. Then I wait for him to acknowledge the text before I start going in his direction.

That was actually a, very in poor taste, joke about a text that should have transpired between a particular son and father while out hunting turkeys. You all may now begin telling me what poor form that was.

I prefer talking on the phone but get text messages from my daughters all the time. I respond with a text and have gotten alot faster on the keypad because of this.

That was actually a, very in poor taste, joke about a text that should have transpired between a particular son and father while out hunting turkeys. You all may now begin telling me what poor form that was.

I got it, but was afraid to post the :wacko: for fear of reprisal...

I don't text people too often, but I like to send texts to google. If I need an address or a phone number, it's usually easiest to send a text to google. Amazon has a new text service where you can send a UPC code and it will send you their price. That could come in handy if I'm stuck at a store and I want to compare a price.

interesting

I never text people and I barely ever even call people on my cell phone. I am happiest when the world leaves me alone.

I've already mentioned that I never send text messages, but I've also only received about two of them as well.

One was a lady that texted me at about 2 am. She wanted to know if I was coming back, presumably for more of what she was already getting that night. She got the wrong number.

The other was a kid that sent me a message when I was watching a HS basketball game. The kid changed his name on his phone to a girl's name and sent a message that said I was looking sexy tonight.

Text messaging is just another social issue with kids today, kids don't talk to kids, they send messages. kids don't use bank tellers, they use atms. kids don't use cashiers, they use self checkout. Kids today tend to be general monster truck aficionado bags with limited social skills and no respect for others. I wonder why?