[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much do you drink?

Atlanta Cracker

Curious of the alcohol consumption amongst huddlers.

Since I got a keggerator last fall mine has definately gone up.

I usually have a couple of beers most but not every night. Either Friday or Saturday night I'll probably have well over 6+.

I overshot my couple by a "few" last night and the fuzzyheadedness leads me to this question.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very little M-Thursday. As a matter of fact, usually no alcohol goes down the ol pipes those days

sometimes on Sunday - maybe twice a month, usually every Sunday during NFL Season

Friday and Saturday night about 12 beers (or equivalent in rum and diet or cherry vodka and red bull)

I usually have a couple of beers most but not every night. Either Friday or Saturday night I'll probably have well over 6+.

About the same for me, although there are sometimes where I will go weeks without drinking at all. Sort of on and off for me, really.

very little M-Thursday. As a matter of fact, usually no alcohol goes down the ol pipes those days

sometimes on Sunday - maybe twice a month, usually every Sunday during NFL Season

Friday and Saturday night about 12 beers (or equivalent in rum and diet or cherry vodka and red bull)

This sounds like me prior to having a kid...

1-2 beers or bourbon's every night. If Ms Cid is breaking out the wine we'll dust a bottle or maybe more. Impromptu celebrations can occur any evening which ends up being 6 or more. Not every weekend generates a party, but when it does it can send the consumption well over 12 anythings. Football Sundays mean at least a six pack (my buddy and I brew and he has a three keg setup for the games) and depending on how the G-men are doing depends on whether the shot train gets rolling or not.

I average about 2 beers a month.

I average about 4-8 glasses of wine or scotch a month.

Last summer it was much different, but my BIL (drinking buddy) has worked 3rd shift all summer. :wacko:

Long gone are the days of tapping the keg at halftime in college.

Usually 2 drinks each night. But will often go for many days without drinking at all. Either Friday or Saturday night I might have upwards of 4 to 6 drinks... although I pretty much don't go over that (4 to 6) anymore except for very rare occassions.

None anymore. I used to drink like a fish but had to quit because of some stomach problems. Now with a 2 yr old and another on the way I doubt if I'd drink all that much anyway. I'd love to be able to have a couple now and then though as I love the taste of beer.

At one time I would have officially been classified as an alcoholic. Multiple drinks, in the 6 to (insert number here) beer range or numerous mixed drinks, 7 days per week.

Thank god I'm not there any more, I now drink roughly once a week, typically on Saturday, I'll have 7 to 12 beers or the occasional couple of glasses of Scotch, sometimes a bottle of wine and once in a blue moon some sort of frozen libation with a few shots of Tequila as a chaser... And there is also the occasional Friday night that I like to go out and have a couple of drinks. Sometimes during the week , if I have a client in town, I'll have a couple of drinks as well.

Not nearly as much as I used to. :wacko:

The occasional few beers with buddies on either Tuesday or Wednesday night. A good amount on Thursday during kickball seasons. :D And then either Friday or Saturday, a decent amount. Very rarely both Friday and Saturday, especially during kickball seasons. :D