[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christmas Cards

BigMikeinNY

Why do people find it necessary to put a photo of their pets on their Christmas Cards? I find it kind of......well.......silly.

I don't feel I need to see a 4x6 picture of Cozimo the family terrier.

BigMIke

:wacko: Have you ever owned a pet? They're just a part of the family... at least in my (and many others') opinion. Especially for those that don't have kids. I'm not sure we'd have our furry "kids" in our pic if we had actual children, though.

Merry Christmas!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: Have you ever owned a pet? They're just a part of the family... at least in my (and many others') opinion. Especially for those that don't have kids. I'm not sure we'd have our furry "kids" in our pic if we had actual children, though.

:DYes he has.

Though his daughter was born this year.

Merry Christmas!!!

It's Nick Bakai (sp?)! :D

Merry Christmas!!!

Can we get a better picture? More of your wife's legs? I can almost see up her dress in that one...

TIA!

Merry Christmas!!!

Santa is clearly touching himself inappropriately in that pic

My good friend Tim is 34, single, and a drunk. Gotta love him.

I keep trying to get him to take some sarcastically happy and cute pictures of himself in Christmas gear and send out some of those picture cards of himself every year, but he hasn't done it yet. I think it would be hilarious.

My good friend Tim is 34, single, and a drunk. Gotta love him.

I keep trying to get him to take some sarcastically happy and cute pictures of himself in Christmas gear and send out some of those picture cards of himself every year, but he hasn't done it yet. I think it would be hilarious.

I wanted to start a tradition of sending one of those christmas whomper family update letters but make it fake and very negative. Things like

My kids are very antisocial. My youngest finally stopped that teriible nose picking habit. Things of that nature. My wife wont go for it. I think my mom would have heart failure if I did it too.

Edited by whomper

I wanted to start a tradition of sending one of those christmas whomper family update letters but make it fake and very negative. Things like

My kids are very antisocial. My youngest finally stopped that teriible nose picking habit. Things of that nature. My wife wont go for it. I think my mom would have heart failure if I did it too.

My mom is sending a Christmas letter this year... I don't know why. She never has before. So she asked me for stuff she could put in about my family.

I have a number of super powers.

I finally stopped beating my wife in October, with only a few lapses since then.

The kids have both learned how to do whippets by themselves.

I've figured out how to work and collect unemployment at the same time.

Why did you chop half of your wife out of the pic? Was the photographer high or what?

Yeah the photographer was kind of a moran and they printed the photo right then and there for us... we didn't do any cropping at home. I suppose they had to cut half of her out to fit all of me in. :wacko:

See.......this would be perfect! Just edit your "Christmas Letter" mailing list to those who will get it.......LOL.

Then send your parents regular cards. I'm dying to do one like this! :D

I'm not a big fan of the Cribb Notes version of anyone's year (complete with barely discernable pics).

The Christmas Letter......who the heck came up with this anyway? :wacko:

This is the one I have always wanted to send out.

Money's short,

Times are hard.

Here's your fu(king

Christmas card.

T'was the night before Christmas

And all through the house,

Everybody felt poopyty

Even the mouse.

Mum at the whorehouse

And Dad smoking Grass,

I'd just settled down

For a nice piece of ass.

When out on the lawn

I heard such a clatter,

I sprung from my peice

To see what was the matter.

Then out on the lawn

I saw a big dick,

I know in a moment

It must be Saint Nick.

He came down the chimney

Like a bat out of hell,

I knew in a moment

The when I wore my first dresser had fell.

He filled all our stockings

With pretzels and beer,

And a big rubber dick

For my brother, The Queer.

He rose up the chimney

With a thunderous fart,

The son of a bitch

Blew the chimney apart.

He swore and he cursed

As he rode out of sight,

Piss on you all

And have a hell of a night.

Oh, so nobody gets the "Christmas Letter"? Or as in my house we like to call the Brag Letter? A couple that we are friends with sends out a yearly letter and all it is...is a letter about Johnny being the fastest kid in the whole soccer league, Jenna can score at will on 8 foot dudes in basketball and she's only 3 and their newborn is singing the abc's :wacko:

We get a crap ton of those from my wifes side. I really want to wipe my ass with them and send them back.

The cards with pics of the family and the family pet.... the pet IS part of the family... put it on the fireplace mantel and live with it.

The letters....been getting those from one of my sisters-in-law for probably close to 35 years. Wife read it, I didn't, put it on the fireplace mantel and lived with it.

Things like those cards and letters make the sender feel good. That is what the season is all about. Sheesh...

The cards with pics of the family and the family pet.... the pet IS part of the family... put it on the fireplace mantel and live with it.

The letters....been getting those from one of my sisters-in-law for probably close to 35 years. Wife read it, I didn't, put it on the fireplace mantel and lived with it.

Things like those cards and letters make the sender feel good. That is what the season is all about. Sheesh...

C'mon Sky...it's about raking in all the loot.

:wacko: