[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a new show to watch....

peteteacher2001

So I have Netflix, and love it! I have so far caught up on Dexter and now Weeds. I need some suggestions huddlers! I have watched The Sopranos, Entourage, Dexter, and Weeds. What are some shows that you guys would suggest? Doesn't matter whether it major network or cable.

Another vote for Rescue Me... Great show. Watched the first two seasons last weekend (yeah... that's like 20+ hours of TV in a 4-day weekend :wacko: ). Went and picked up Season 3 last night, and made it through the first disc (roughly 3 hours worth).

Another show that's pretty good is Brotherhood, from Showtime. Sort of an Irish version of the Sopranos.

Six Feet Under and Big Love are both very good shows from HBO. Rome (HBO) and The Tudors (Showtime) aren't bad either.

Have never watched an episode of Lost or 24, but those are both on my to-do list.

an underrated show and very well done and hilarious

Al Swearengin would make Tony Soprano piss his pants - dood was vicious.

I had the pleasure of working with David Milch/Mark Tinker ,who wrote/directed Deadwood, on the short HBO show called "John From Cincinnati". Sadly, that show was canceled after one season but working with Mr. Milch and Mr.Tinker was freaken cool as hell.

You may want to give Firefly a try as well. Only one season and a cinematic release (Serenity), but I loved that show! :D

My Aunt just got me the first season of 24 so I'll be watching it when my brother gets back to town. I can't wait to watch it and see what all the fuss is about. I'm also going to give these other shows y'all mentioned a look see. A couple of other series I've watched are;

The Ultimate Fighter (yes, I've seen all 8 seasons and own the first 7) :D

Hell's Kitchen (a bunch of chicks I know had dinner one night and I showed up and they got me hooked on this show) :D

Battlestar Galactica, the new one (simply engaging) :D

Hmm...I guess a couple of those suggestions are reality series...:wacko: