[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I the only one that uses this term?

Big Country

So, last night I was out with Darin for a last hurrah as it is likely he won't be making the semi-regular trips to So Cal for work anymore. We hit up our regular joints for dinner and drinks.

At the first place, a local sports bar, it is me and Darin watching UT lose and ATAM shows up. Shortly after he did, a larger than average young lady approaches us, sits at our table (I thought she was gonna try steal some fries or something) and tries to get one of us to play her in pool. No one does.

Fast forward to an hour later and she is gone. We head over to our favored watering hole, The Huddle, to visit our favored bar tender Nicole. A drink or two in and we realize that this young lass is there playing pool. She hits the bar, sees us and again asks if any of us want to play her in pool. We drunkenly convince her that ATAM is a pro pool player, yadda yadda, and she challenges him to a game. He declines. She continues to try get him to play with her (we assume she meant just pool) and he continues to resist.

Finally she leaves and I say something to Darin to the affect of "That's one friendly sweaty"

Darin had never heard the term "sweaty" as reference to a larger lady. So, is this a term that just the group of my college friends coined and used, or is it more widespread?

And for those that are wondering, this girl rivaled Soup's wildebeast encounter.

I tried but she wouldn't fit on the screen of my phone

Well, was she over or under 2 bills? Personally, that's my "Mendoza" line. I want something of an hourglass shape, I just don't care if it's a 2-minute hourglass or a 2-hour hourglass. The chest has to stick out further than the stomach and the face must be pretty, and we're good to go :wacko::D

Well, was she over or under 2 bills? Personally, that's my "Mendoza" line. I want something of an hourglass shape, I just don't care if it's a 2-minute hourglass or a 2-hour hourglass. The chest has to stick out further than the stomach and the face must be pretty, and we're good to go :wacko::D

I think I would have set the over/under line at about 193, but I'll let Darin chime in with his estimate.

The term Wildebeast was once common in my neck of the woods, but has fallen out of favor.

I've never heard sweaty in this context.

Large marge, hogs, hefer - pretty common.

C'mon ladies - be fair and lay out some good fatty guy monikers....

Well, was she over or under 2 bills? Personally, that's my "Mendoza" line. I want something of an hourglass shape, I just don't care if it's a 2-minute hourglass or a 2-hour hourglass. The chest has to stick out further than the stomach and the face must be pretty, and we're good to go :D:D

I just threw up all over myself, now I have to go home and take a shower.

Sometimes a fatty has to be done, but you NEVER act like it does. :wacko: