[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh the uncanny wit of 4 year olds

Big Country

My son had a friend stay over Saturday night. They're both 4.

I made them breakfast Sunday morning.. pancakes and eggs. My son's friend says he doesn;t realyl like eggs, but that his Mom makes something called beaver eggs. From that, he and my son started talking about eating beaver and what it tasted like.

I got out of the kitchen before I started laughing incontrollably and would have to try explain why to them.

Oh those wacky 4 years olds.

:wacko:

You just broke "Man Law". You always have to seize the moment to teach a young man of any age anything knowledgeable you can pass on about beaver. You should've allowed them to have their say on how beaver tastes and then had a debate with them adding your contradicting few of how beaver tastes to you. And you should've gotten it all on tape for your Huddle brethren to enjoy.

Kids do say the darndest things.

I'll never forget the time my son was listening to Christmas songs and one of them has the lyrics "gay old time" in it. Well at that point the only word he could say was da-da. After hearing that song the phrase turned into, da-da gay. Now why in the seven hells did gay have to be the word he picked up?!? We'd have company over and he'd say, "da-da gay." We'd be out shopping, out to eat, basically anywhere and he'd shout it out. Made for some great memories.

My son had a friend stay over Saturday night. They're both 4.

I made them breakfast Sunday morning.. pancakes and eggs. My son's friend says he doesn;t realyl like eggs, but that his Mom makes something called beaver eggs. From that, he and my son started talking about eating beaver and what it tasted like.

I got out of the kitchen before I started laughing incontrollably and would have to try explain why to them.

Oh those wacky 4 years olds.

:wacko: Thats freaken hilarious.

Flintstones?

:D The Flintsones Christmas album

:wacko: Maybe that was it. Regardless, I was gay for about 6 months. No matter where we went or who we were with.

ETA: No, I got it! It was the song, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" with the line- "gay happy meetings".

Edited by irish

No, his mom didn't know and even said he didn't really like eggs.... he ate all that I gave him though, I am that good of a cook.

NTTAWWT

Not at all. It happens to be some of the funniest times of my life.

You just broke "Man Law". You always have to seize the moment to teach a young man of any age anything knowledgeable you can pass on about beaver. You should've allowed them to have their say on how beaver tastes and then had a debate with them adding your contradicting few of how beaver tastes to you.

:wacko:

I thought you were banned?