[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Excuse Thread™

keggerz

This time of year you read some stuff that can make you shake your head but people are entitled to their opinions...

what I mean by excuse thread is for example many are expecting Brady to put up 40+ TDs again....Calvin Johnson to be one of the top 4 WRs this year...the Steelers to win it all again(oh wait thats just Menudo)....the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl, win the NFCE , make the playoffs , win a meaningful game in december etc....

so when those things above and many more prognostications dont come true what are the excuses we will hear?

Have at it :wacko:

Tony Romo may have fallen back in his statistics but it was because the rushing game was so dominating that it delivered the Cowboys their sixth Lombardi Trophy.... :wacko:

Tony Romo may have fallen back in his statistics but it was because the rushing game was so dominating that it delivered the Cowboys their sixth Lombardo Trophy.... :wacko:

I think you meant to post in the "I am dreaming don't wake me up thread"

Tony Romo may have fallen back in his statistics but it was because the rushing game was so dominating that it delivered the Cowboys their sixth Lombardo Trophy.... :wacko:

Maybe that's JJ's problem - he keeps winning the LombardO Trophy while the rest of the NFL is battling for the LombardI Trophy. :D

Maybe that's JJ's problem - he keeps winning the LombardO Trophy while the rest of the NFL is battling for the LombardI Trophy. :wacko:

DOH