[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the answer?

skylive5

I'm sure I'll get blasted for this, but nevertheless...

I believe (*this is an opinion and only an opinion, any accusations of me putting down others' beliefs or passing judgment of any kind are way off the mark, thank you) that the point is to find a right relationship with God and his people. A lot of people have belief in God or a higher being... a lot of people go to church or some kind of service... and still I think that it is becoming increasingly more rare to find people that take the time to simply Worship... to fall on our knees before the one who is compeltely other than this universe; to acknowledge the sheer raw awesomeness of his pure power; to accept that the only power we have is to give up our own designs and accept a path that might not be comfortable but leads to where we need it to lead; to find ways to see him everyday sometimes in unexpected people, places or situations; to find a way to believe that he is holding us up even when we can only see darkness; to act in his name in order to bring him to other people. We all participate in the kingship and the priesthood of Christ, so wake up each day and act as the king and the priest that you rightfully are.

Already knew all that.... Not what I was asking though.... but thanks anyway. And no reason for anyone to blast you. We do get to say what we want here. (Within reason.)

The point is to have fun, of course.

Unfortunately, I've got that damn song stuck in my head now. :wacko:

Edited by Kid Cid

KRAMER: Hewwo and welcome to Movie Phone. If you know the name of the

movie you'd like to see, press one.

GEORGE: Come on. Come on.

KRAMER: Using your touch-tone keypad, please enter the first three

letters of the movie title, now.

(George presses 3 keys)

KRAMER: You've selected ... Agent Zero? If that's correct, press one.

GEORGE: What?

KRAMER: Ah, you've selected ... Brown-Eyed Girl? If this is correct,

press one.

(George looks baffled)

KRAMER: Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you've

selected.

GEORGE: Chunnel?

KRAMER: To find the theater nearest you, please enter your five digit

zip-code, now.

(George enters his zip-code)

KRAMER: Why don't you just tell me where you want to see the movie?

GEORGE: Lowes Paragon, 84th and Broadway.

KRAMER: (picks up paper) Chunnel, is playing at the Paragon 84th Street

cinema in the main theater at 9:30 PM.

GEORGE: Yeah, now I gotcha! (hangs up the phone and rushes out the

door)

KRAMER: It's also playing in theater number two at 9:00.

This may be intrusive or totally inappropriate, and I apologize in advance. But this is what I think the point is:

That you love her. And your life with her was good sometimes, great other times, and even when you were both ready to kill each other you knew eventually it would be good, then great again. She would want you to cherish her memory, but enjoy life and live it well.

My wife would feel that way.

There is a movie called "Up" that Disney put out. It is about a man that has lost his true love, and gets caught up in an adventure to complete something they wanted to do together. I actually thought of you while watching it with my wife and on that thought, squeezed her hand. You perhaps should watch it. It may hurt, but in the end the movie shows new life can spring from fallow ground.

Forgive me if I presume to speak with you on this or seem preachy. My intent is to help.

Edited by cre8tiff