[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Following NAUgrad's post

rajncajn

How old were you when you started drinking?

I was 12 the first time I got completely loaded. I remember because it was my friends' older brothers 16th birthday party. However, I'd actually started sneaking drinks from the liquor cabinet with my friends when I was about 10. The first time I got caught was when I was maybe 14. I had hidden a bottle of vodka in my closet & it was found when my parents went in to put some clothes up.

13 (1962). At the Chicago HS championship football game.(Basically the best Public school vs the best Catholic school. Kim (yes a guy) brought a bottle of rum. Coca Cola was selling like mad.

12 seems to be a popular age, and I would snag mason jars full of Vodka from my dads bar. I would fill the vodka jar back up with water, boy how dumb was that :D My dad told me much later that he knew what was going on but never said anything :wacko:

Got stoned for the first time at 13 with my brother the minister back stage at a Super Tramp concert, Breakfast in America Tour

Hmmm... first drink at 14ish... Kahlua shot and sharing a can of terrible beer.

First drunkenness at 16... Rolling Rock.

I hung around some partiers, but I never really got involved until the summer before my junior year.

I didn't try pot until I was almost 18, and I'd recommend it that way. Most of the kids I know who tried it in middle school or early high school are significantly more messed up than me.

Edited by AtomicCEO

First drink was also my first fall down, plastered ass, drunk. A friend and I raided his parents liquor cabinet. Took one bottle that was almost empty and poured a little of everything else into it until it was full. Really, really bad move. My parents thought I was going to die that night. I was 14.

From the previous thread:

First time I got wasted and threw up: 7th grade - Walking over to a girls b-day party, 3 of us split a fifth of Jack Daniels. We were completely canned by the time we got there and they called our parents to pick us up. Luckily mine were out of town so I never got caught.

I was 15 and went fishing with an older friend who had beer. I drank maybe a six pack or so. I was VERY sick when he dropped me off and I sold my mom on the idea I was just really sick with the flu. I shared a room with my older brother. My mom was bringing me a glass of water and told my brother he should not be laughing at me. My brother said "why not? He's just drunk."

Bad times for a while.... bad times...

As a kid (7-10ish) my old man would allow me to take a few sips of his beer, but around 11-12, I snuck two beers out of the frig and poked the bottoms out of them. needless to say friend and I got sick and then about a week later when dad went to get a beer, my back side got tanned when he got nothing but a empty cold can. 16 was when I was falling down drunk. A friend worked the local bowling alley cleaning up at night. He found out that his bike padlock key unlocked the beer tap lock and collapsable gate on the liquor. Boy did a few of us get drunk that night. i vaguely remember getting out to the car and passing out there only to be wakened by dad pounding on the window. boy, I hated that weekend.