[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

skylive5

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all Huddlers out there. Going to do the deed.

May you and your families all be blessed by the joy and peace that comes with the birth of Christ. Merry Christmas and a joyous and prosperous new year!

:D:wacko::D

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just have to say this... the economy and downsizing and outsourcing has made things pretty difficult for my clan this year. There aren't a lot of gifts going around. No grandiose buying, no HUGH gifts, but it has turned out to be the most blessed Christmas I have ever had. The gifts I've gotten are not of the material world this year. It's about family and love. And in those categories, I won the Super Bowl this year.

Truely, the most blessed Christmas I've ever had. I hope all of you have the kind of Christmas I have had. Forgive me, but I just have to say that God does move in mysterious ways, and I'm here to testify to that fact. I hope all of you can feel even half of the joy that God has given me today. I'm no holy roller (apolgies the Holy Roller) but the true meaning of Christmas has never been more clear to me than it is right now.

May all of you experience the joy that is this holiday season. God bless.

I spent the last 2 evenings with vestvirginia's extended family. He invited me as I was unable to travel to Wisconsin to see my family. They fed me very well. He told me not to bring anything, but I made some cookies to bring for last evening. Then they went to open gifts and I was staying in the background while they were doing that, then to my surprise, I got a couple items handed my way. I got a couple gift cards, 1 from WV and Mrs. WV, then 1 form a couple other relatives of them.

Thanks for helping mr through this. :wacko:

I spent the last 2 evenings with vestvirginia's extended family. He invited me as I was unable to travel to Wisconsin to see my family. They fed me very well. He told me not to bring anything, but I made some cookies to bring for last evening. Then they went to open gifts and I was staying in the background while they were doing that, then to my surprise, I got a couple items handed my way. I got a couple gift cards, 1 from WV and Mrs. WV, then 1 form a couple other relatives of them.

Thanks for helping mr through this. :D

:wacko:

Thanks for helping mr through this. :wacko:

:D

Thanks for helping mr through this. :D

Very nice! :D

Happy Holidays to all! :wacko: