[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know That You Are Old When....?

Footballjoe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last haircut, the chick suggested an eyebrow and ear trim.

....they don't ask me anymore, they just do it :wacko:

Seriously, though, a couple years ago we were having beers after golf, and one of my buddies referred to me as 'a middle aged man'. :tup::tup:

It gets worse when you spend an hour a week ripping those hairs out, and they still ask if you want an ear hair trim. I'm growin eyebrow hairs on my freakin eye lids now. How am I supposed to trim them? I can only see them when my eyes are closed.

I feel very old when I am around the other employees at the place that I bartend at. Mostly the waiters and waitresses. A few months ago one of the waitresses said I reminded her of her ex boyfriends father.

I feel very old when I walk into a Buffalo Wild Wings.

I work at a wings joint and besides a couple of the cooks, I'm by far the oldest one there. Managers included. :tup:

:wacko: Got that suggestion last time I went to Cap'N GrungeCuts. :lol:

When you and the Mrs. are bumping uglies and you need a injury timeout. :tup:

:lol:

For women, I think it really hits home when you start buying creams and cosmetics that have certain phrases in their titles.

For Example:

'EyeDefense' cream

Anything called a 'serum' of some sort.

'Visible Lift' foundation or the ever popular "RevitaLift" line of skin care.

'Age Perfect' or 'Line Minimizing' or 'intensive firming'

Anything that has the word 'repair' in it or is called a 'night cream'

:tup: Triple bonus points if it's called something like...Overnight Repair Intensive Firming Serum. :wacko:

What happened to the days where you fell into bed with your makeup still on after a long night out.....woke up the next morning, soaped up a washcloth, scrubbed your face clean, splashed a little cold water.......good to go!?!?!

:tup:

When the phrase "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." becomes reality.

I still like looking at those beautiful 20'ish year olds, but I've noticed in the last year I get the "creeper" look more often :wacko:

For women, I think it really hits home when you start buying creams and cosmetics that have certain phrases in their titles.

For Example:

'EyeDefense' cream

Anything called a 'serum' of some sort.

'Visible Lift' foundation or the ever popular "RevitaLift" line of skin care.

'Age Perfect' or 'Line Minimizing' or 'intensive firming'

Anything that has the word 'repair' in it or is called a 'night cream'

:tup: Triple bonus points if it's called something like...Overnight Repair Intensive Firming Serum. :wacko:

What happened to the days where you fell into bed with your makeup still on after a long night out.....woke up the next morning, soaped up a washcloth, scrubbed your face clean, splashed a little cold water.......good to go!?!?!

:tup:

There should be an electrical machine that should be able to do this. Maybe something involving sandpaper. That doesn't sound as old.

another benchmark that you arent as young as you used to be is when most players in pro sports are younger than you

When I started seeing kids of the pro players I watched growing up starting to play, I felt super old.