[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hygiene Question

Footballjoe

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Wash Your Hands Ater Going To The Bathroom?

• Always
    • Most of the time
    • Sometimes
    • Now and then
    • Hardy ever
    • Never

While in the Mens Room Friday I saw someone leave a stall and walk right out the door. I have seen this many times before.

Disgusting. Same thing happened yesterday at the movie theater. I took my kids to see Scott Pilgrim vs the World and my son had to (again) go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie. There was some guy in the john just stinking up the joint something fierce. And I mean BAD! Anyways, as my son is finishing up the dude flushes the toilet, walks out the stall and straight out of the bathroom. My son (9 yrs old) looked at me and said, "Dad, he didn't even wash his hands!".

Very proud of my son for pointing it out. I should have stopped the guy and say, "dude! W. T. F.?"

Edited by tosberg34

unless I'm in the woods...

I'm kind of a germophobe around public bathrooms - always open doors with my foot or a towel covered hand. People are disgusting. :wacko:

I think I've got it even worse since I have actually taken my time while drying my hands just waiting for someone to come in the bathroom so I could go out at the same time thus totally avoiding the door handle.

Not only do I wash after, but most of the time I wash my hands before.

I remember a urologist telling me that it is equally almost as important to wash before as well as after

Disgusting. Same thing happened yesterday at the movie theater. I took my kids to see Scott Pilgrim vs the World and my son had to (again) go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie. There was some guy in the john just stinking up the joint something fierce. And I mean BAD! Anyways, as my son is finishing up the dude flushes the toilet, walks out the stall and straight out of the bathroom. My son (9 yrs old) looked at me and said, "Dad, he didn't even wash his hands!".

Very proud of my son for pointing it out. I should have stopped the guy and say, "dude! W. T. F.?"

:wacko: They usually have to go right before the best part too

I think I've got it even worse since I have actually taken my time while drying my hands just waiting for someone to come in the bathroom so I could go out at the same time thus totally avoiding the door handle.

PLus 1 or use the towel I dried my hands with.

practically never

http://pffc-online.com/mag/paper_dirty_money/

It may come as no surprise, but most of the money you exchange each day is contaminated heavily with various microbes including salmonella and E. coli. The older the bills, the more microbes are present.

A typical bill can have thousands of different types of bacteria and can be the source of disease and infection, according to medical experts.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...s_on_money.html

Money is one of the dirtiest things we as humans come in contact with.

All types of germs are on money like the germs that cause staph infection, strep throat and pneumonia.
Edited by keggerz