[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baby d3

darin3

I have generally kept this under wraps, but with a great visit to the doctor/ultrasound today, we're ready to announce that baby D3 - a healthy baby girl - will be joining us sometime in late February. :wacko:

She threw up the Longhorn hand signal; those of you on my Facebook can check it out... :tup:

I have generally kept this under wraps, but with a great visit to the doctor/ultrasound today, we're ready to announce that baby D3 - a healthy baby girl - will be joining us sometime in late February. :lol:

She threw up the Longhorn hand signal; those of you on my Facebook can check it out... :lol:

She got confused and was actually trying to flip you off for spying on her.

Congrats, little girls are great, especially once they start walking around and can communicate with you. I started liking mine somewhere around 14 months. She bit me last night, though, we had to have a little talk about that... :tup::tup::wacko:

I have generally kept this under wraps, but with a great visit to the doctor/ultrasound today, we're ready to announce that baby D3 - a healthy baby girl - will be joining us sometime in late February. :wacko:

She threw up the Longhorn hand signal; those of you on my Facebook can check it out... :tup:

Congrats!!!! :tup:

Congrats!! just celebrated my girl's 1st year... Oh and if you have any inkling on watching March Madness, your eyelids may not let you. that first month can be a sleep killer.

:tup: Fortunately this will be the first child on either side of the immediate family, so we're pretty sure one or both of our moms will be here for at least a couple weeks after to help out. My wife is dead-set on going to South by Southwest, a huge music deal here in Austin which is mid-March. :wacko:

Thanks for all the well wishes. :tup:

:tup: Fortunately this will be the first child on either side of the immediate family, so we're pretty sure one or both of our moms will be here for at least a couple weeks after to help out. My wife is dead-set on going to South by Southwest, a huge music deal here in Austin which is mid-March. :wacko:

Thanks for all the well wishes. :lol:

:tup:

I haven't been to SXSW since the 7 year old was born. You guys are so cute.

We will have to get all the girls together this spring.