[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best thing you've eaten out of a can

Ramhock

And not from between 2 cans. :wacko:

Campbell's Chunky - Grilled Chicken & Sausage Gumbo

That and some crackas is what I have for lunch, 2 days/week. The best soup I have had, inside a can or not. Can get it for an average of $1.50.

I really like Dennisons Hot Chunky Chili and their Turkey Chili. I mix two cans of turkey with one can of hot. Then add one fresh onion(diced), a can of corn, and a can of black olives and then allow the mix to simmer in a double boiler for about an hour before serving.

Edited by slambo

I was in turkey and there was this street vendor that had a steel trash can In which he was cooking up/steaming these intestine looking things stuffed with rice, mutton and chick peas, he also had stuffed grape leaves in there. Good stuff, though I still wish I knew (or maybe not) what the thing was that I was eating.

Herdez salsa or canned chipotles en adobo

Im a hugh adobo fan. When i grill steak I dip both sides in olive oil. then I put adobo and black pepper on each side. Awesome stuff

I used to love Dinty Moore beef stew, but about 5 years ago they changed the recipe and it's not nearly as good now. B&M bacon and onion baked beans are prolly my favorite now.

And not from between 2 cans. :wacko:

Campbell's Chunky - Grilled Chicken & Sausage Gumbo

That and some crackas is what I have for lunch, 2 days/week. The best soup I have had, inside a can or not. Can get it for an average of $1.50.

+1

This is the best soup I've had. It was actually better 2 years ago before they changed their formula/recipe. It's still good, but it used to be better.

Im a hugh adobo fan. When i grill steak I dip both sides in olive oil. then I put adobo and black pepper on each side. Awesome stuff

You should also try "Sazon" made by Goya. You can find it anywhere now-a-days. Just more proof that Hispanics are taking over.

:evil laugh:

Edited by SayItAintSoJoe

Hormels corn beef hash

+1

You should also try "Sazon" made by Goya. You can find it anywhere now-a-days. Just more proof that Hispanics are taking over.

:evil laugh:

You should try "Sofrito"

Ingredients

2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped

1 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped

10 ajies dulces peppers, tops removed

3 medium tomatoes, chopped

4 onions, cut into large chunks

3 medium heads garlic, peeled

25 cilantro leaves with stems

25 leaves recao, or culantro

1 tablespoon salt

1 tablespoon black pepper

Directions

In a food processor, combine green peppers, red peppers ajies dulces, tomatoes, onions, and garlic. Add cilantro, recao, salt, and pepper. Process to the consistency of semi-chunky salsa (not watery). Place in a ziplock freezer bag, and use as needed, or freeze in portions.

Put it in soups, stews, rice, etc