[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you Whopazz !

Menudo

Once again, I am blown away by the kindness and generosity that this community shows to one another. Today, I received a package in the mail, and inside of it was an absolutely gorgeous oil painting of our Golden Retriever, Bettis, who passed away a few weeks ago. The painting is absolutely phenomenal, and I can't say enough how much it means to me that Bill decided to take the time to paint this for us, relative strangers, out of the kindness of his heart. You are extremely talented, and I truly appreciate what you have done. My wife and son haven't seen it yet, but, I'm guessing their reaction will be the same as mine. This painting will hang in our loft outside of our bedrooms, where Bettis often slept, looking over our house. Once again, thank you so much Bill for your unbelievable generosity !!!!!

Here is a link to the photo, though it doesn't do the painting justice, since I took it with my Iphone camera................ :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Ours still hangs, as it always will, on the landing in front of our bedrooms where our Bella slept. Her memory is alive and well, and the kids still comment on that act of generosity whenever they have friends over who ask "Wow, where's you get that?".

I am sure it will forever mean as much to your family as it did to ours, Marc.

You have no doubt made another family's grieving a little easier, Whoop :wacko: