[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning to...

Shorttynaz

If Manning goes to Denver, will Tebow then go to Miami? He would sell tickets and it would explain the Brandon Marshall trade since Tebow doesn't need receivers :D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being reported on Foxsports.com that Manning has narrowed down his decisision to two AFC teams - the Titans and Broncos. If I were Manning, and I had my choices narrowed down to those two, I think I would choose the Titans as #1 - not only is it the AFC, it's the same division I've been playing in my whole career - I know very well the teams that make up half my schedule - and the other teams I'll be playing - I know them fairly well too - PLUS I get to stick it to my old employer twice a year for the rest of my career.

Much like all the talk that went on well before Peyton was even cut, most info was complete hearsay and speculation for some reporters trying to guess at getting it right....... I have to ask......... is this source valid, or just another no name reporter trying to get it right?? :shrug:

Where is Peyton gonna play, you ask??? Answer:

D A M I T !!!

E R I N E

N I A D N

V Z M Y N

E O I E

R N S

S

E

Figure it out yet???? :-)

Where is Peyton gonna play, you ask??? Answer:

D A M I T !!!

E R I N E

N I A D N

V Z M Y N

E O I E

R N S

S

E

Figure it out yet???? :-)

Should be:

D A M I T !!!

E R I N E

N I A D N

V Z M Y N

E O I E

R N S

A S

E

E

Think Miami sealed their fate when they traded Marshall....Manning would be WR-less (Davone Bess..really?)......Its either Denver or Tennessee......When you have a free agent reverting to college day colors in his attire at a critical meeting for the future---just sayin....Peyton will have an elite RB in CJ2K and you have potential at WR with Britt if he returns to form...Nate washington, Avery, Damian Williams and a possible pick up in a FA (if Manning says so LOL).....gets to play Colts twice, one time in Lucas Oil Stadium....hmmmm.....what a great incentive....add some money and unbridled control......Titans are a hard pass for Manning to go to Denver, but Elway may have enough pull to do it....eveyone else can hang it up....down to Titans and Broncos....if its close....family may decide where they want to live and that determine it.....

As someone who just traded for Locker a week ago I regretfully have to agree with the thought that he's headed to Tennessee. The fact that Bud is willing to throw anything and everything at him that he wants, "Write a blank check" in his words, and that they're pitching an executive managerial opportunity with Tennessee after he retires would seem to be something Peyton wouldn't likely ignore. Plus he'd be returning to the state where he played his college ball, and a lot of people there still love him from those days. And the weapons beyond Britt and Johnson are also very good in Tennessee. Jared Cook is an athletic freak and both Nate Washington and Damian Williams looked good last year. At least I'm a Jared Cook owner so if he does indeed go to Tennessee I stand to benefit from that.

This is exactly how i see it too.

And I read somewhere that Manning has young children now, and he supposedly doesn't want to raise them in the bright lights of a big city, which would rule out Miami.

What do you guys think about Donnie Avery of Peyton goes there(obviously has to stay upright)?

I mean, the guys Manning has made look fantastic, and this kid has alittle talent.

Just picked him up for $1 in dynasty RFA bidding.

Edited by byron2112

What? What? I was not even here. I was over there. What?

:lol:

DMD posted topic Manning to the Titans

Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:34 PM

"The Huddle Fantasy Football Forums" <support@thehuddle.com>Add sender to Contacts

To:

tazinsandiego@yahoo.com

tazinib1,

DMD has just posted a new topic entitled "Manning to the Titans" in forum "NFL Fantasy Football".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

According to Jumbo in Nashville.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/375666-manning-to-the-titans/unread/

Did I let the proverbial cat out of the bag????

This is exactly how i see it too.

And I read somewhere that Manning has young children now, and he supposedly doesn't want to raise them in the bright lights of a big city, which would rule out Miami.

Which makes me wonder why he (apparently) blew off KC. They have as much if not more talent at skill positions than TEN.

Manning a Titan - wow would that suck bad.

Which makes me wonder why he (apparently) blew off KC. They have as much if not more talent at skill positions than TEN.

Manning a Titan - wow would that suck bad.

CHARLES COMING OFF KNEE SURGERY, Bowie gone in FA Really???

Uh, what about none other than the Arizona Cardinals signing Kurt Warner to back up Matt Leinart - paying him merely $2M to come here. How'd that turn out? Oh yeah - he resurrected the Cardinals..

Considering the Cardinals history over the previous 50 yrs, I'd say he, uh, "surrected" the Cards, there was no "re-" in there.

CHARLES COMING OFF KNEE SURGERY, Bowie gone in FA Really???

? Bowie not gone in FA, and knee surgery isn't the death knell it used to be. Plus there's the whole comfy midwest thing that Manning is alleged to really like. Again I'm just surprised how quickly they were dismissed.

Now Alex Smith is visiting the Fins? ??

Yes, them and the Seahawks

It would be interesting if he signed with one, Flynn with the other, and Manning signed with Denver. Then S.F. would be down to Koepernick, Tebows legions would be up in arms, and the Titans may have alienated both of their guys. I don't like S.F.'s chances with Smith gone and no Manning. I would not want to be picking up the pieces in Tennessee either.

This whole process fascinates me.

San Fransisco better hope like hell they can get Manning out there. It may not be publicized, but you KNOW Alex Smith is pissed off and is going to sign in Miami. If Manning does sign in Denver, who the hell is gonna QB for the 49ers?

San Fransisco better hope like hell they can get Manning out there. It may not be publicized, but you KNOW Alex Smith is pissed off and is going to sign in Miami. If Manning does sign in Denver, who the hell is gonna QB for the 49ers?

Special K!!!