[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

You know it's bad when CNN starts bashing Biden. 

"A grim portrait of Biden's unhappy America".

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/02/11/politics/joe-biden-donald-trump-inflation-2022-midterms/index.html

Impossible CNN is 100% liberal media and worships Biden. Wait now they're OK since they support your view?  Is that like polls didn't matter when Trump was shown do have a low number, but now they're good since its low numbers for Biden? 

It doesn't bash Biden so much as it points to some truths and the reality that despite some good things there have also been bad, and the population as a whole isn't thrilled with where we are at. 

It does bash Trump quite a bit, as is warranted for his attempt to destroy our democracy and work with our enemies instead of our allies. Oh and then there's that pesky lie he repeats about the election, in an attempt to destroy confidence in elections so that his people can cry FRAUD every time they lose. Is that the guy you'd rather have in the WH now? 

We'll see if the fractured GOP can capitalize on this or not. Hopefully some of them that get elected are rational people not all Trump fanboys. 

PS  As for "Biden is abandoning Americans in the Ukraine" I guess you'd prefer he send in troops and start a war. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, stevegrab said:

PS  As for "Biden is abandoning Americans in the Ukraine" I guess you'd prefer he send in troops and start a war. 

How would that be starting a war? It's a humanitarian mission into Ukraine, our Ally. Would you rather that we leave them? 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Also, it doesn't matter where the Americans are. Yes, start a war. You go get them. Carter should've invaded Iran with full force to rescue those 50 American hostages.

I can't even believe Steve said that. But unfortunately that's where we are as a Country now. We're more worried about everyone else. We'll let anyone cross our border to get in but we won't bring our own people home, like Afghanistan. It's quite disturbing. Do you know how many families have hired private security firms to go in and bring their loved ones back from Afghanistan because Biden won't help them? It's sick. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

How would that be starting a war? It's a humanitarian mission into Ukraine, our Ally. Would you rather that we leave them? 

DUH we send troops in Ukraine and Russian troops attack. We're not going to send the Peace Corps to get them out. 

Oh and blah-blah-blah illegals crossing the border, just like they did when Trump was in charge. Shame your hero couldn't build that wall he promised. 

You and Dopie need to strap on your guns and get to the front of the line if you want a war. 

17 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

DUH we send troops in Ukraine and Russian troops attack. We're not going to send the Peace Corps to get them out. 

Oh and blah-blah-blah illegals crossing the border, just like they did when Trump was in charge. Shame your hero couldn't build that wall he promised. 

You and Dopie need to strap on your guns and get to the front of the line if you want a war. 

You're insane! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

If Ross Perot can retrieve his people from Iran, then it can be done without war. 

the federal gov has one job... Protect USA territories. That's it's true job. Americans trapped at a U.S.embassy should be protected at all costs.

It's unfortunate that some "citizens" don't understand this.

I never served but i do know you leave no one behind

And a humanitarian mission is in no way shape or form an act of War. We do this all the time in foreign Countries. 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

The message seems pretty clear.  Whether it was smart or effective is another story that'll play out.

But the words swift and severe have a pretty clear meaning.

Agree, but is it really clear? Russia knows Biden isn't going to do anything. How the hell is Biden going to stop a full blown Russian invasion?  War with Russia is war with China. 

No one wants conflict, except possibly Russia with Ukraine alone. Russia is clearly responsible for raising tensions by deploying troops to the border.  

Ukraine has been a team player for a couple decades now.  America's reasons for stopping a Russian occupation are pretty clear.  Our secretary of defense is a 4 star General with a career of military leadership.  Your insinuation that statements are being made without a cohesive strategy just comes across as partisan hackery.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

No one wants conflict, except possibly Russia with Ukraine alone. Russia is clearly responsible for raising tensions by deploying troops to the border.  

Ukraine has been a team player for a couple decades now.  America's reasons for stopping a Russian occupation are pretty clear.  Our secretary of defense is a 4 star General with a career of military leadership.  Your insinuation that statements are being made without a cohesive strategy just comes across as partisan hackery.

No, not at all Bobby. I'm not sure what that strategy is. A CLEAR MESSAGES is 150,000 US Troops to the Ukraine Border. 3,000 troops is pandering to your Party. 

16 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

No, not at all Bobby. I'm not sure what that strategy is. A CLEAR MESSAGES is 150,000 US Troops to the Ukraine Border.

:rofl:

That is more than we ever had in Afghanistan.  That wouldn't be a 'message,' that would be a freaking occupation.  

Be honest.  You have truck nuts on on your tow hitch.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

:rofl:

That is more than we ever had in Afghanistan.  That wouldn't be a 'message,' that would be a freaking occupation.  

Be honest.  You have truck nuts on on your tow hitch.

How many troops do you think we'd need to stop a Russian invasion? Don't compare Russia and Afghanistan. We walked in and took over. So is the plan to stop a Russian invasion with 3,000 troops? They'd be slaughtered. 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

How many troops do you think we'd need to stop a Russian invasion? 

My guess is 0.  A full blown invasion of Ukraine comes with major risks and downfalls for Putin.  It's also not consistent how he's played the geopolitical game since Russia fell. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

My guess is 0.  A full blown invasion of Ukraine comes with major risks and downfalls for Putin.  It's also not consistent how he's played the geopolitical game since Russia fell. 

Then why is Biden sending 3,000 Infantry Troops from the 82nd? These are hard soldiers, not potato peelers. 

18 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Putin is poking Biden in the chest right now. Biden can't even control his own border, how the hell is he going to stop Russia from just walking into Ukraine? 

blah-blah-blah border crisis.... same crisis that existed under exalted supreme commander Trump. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

So why can't King Biden fix it? You voted for him. 

No I voted for candidate Biden who won and became president. You and the Trump cult are the ones looking to crown a king.

But thanks for admitting the border problem is no different now than before, which was my whole point. 

Now don't forget to scream about Biden and the left confiscating guns, stealing elections, eating babies, and otherwise ruining your perfect America. 

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic