[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Alpha.  Lol.  Trump cried about everything.  He cried about how mean people were to him.  He cried about the media.  He cried about everyone else being responsible for his policy failures.  When he got his ass kicked in an election he cried about life not being fair.

He routinely gushed praise over Putin like an obedient puppy.

Snooki thinks that is an alpha. :rofl:

That's cause he's one of the sheep. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

That's cause he's one of the sheep. 

That's pretty clear.

"No politician in history — and I say this with great surety — has been treated worse or more unfairly,"

Takes a special kind of lovestruck fanboy to think the constant whining victimhood tittybabby was an 'alpha.'  :rofl:

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Steve, please stop being a Liberal toolbag and be honest. Are you happy with this President? Is he strong enough to be a leader? You knew he was a weak racist when you voted for him. Look no further to when Biden was the racist dictator of Delaware, his policies buried African Americans and set the community back. You knew it and still voted for him, you're scum. And you're holier than thou? 

LC just go away and stop being a jerk. You're clearly a Trump apologist who believes he does no wrong. 

I do not agree with every decision by Biden, but he is strong enough and has the tact to be a world leader. Trump was nothing but a bully. As for all the rest of the mudslinging against Biden, you're clearly a sick and delusional Trump nut hugger. Trying to reason with you is pointless, you have no ability to reason and only believe the lies spread by Trump and his gutless supporters in the media and GOP. Where were you on Jan6?  

PS  How was Biden dictator of Delaware, he represented them in the US Senate you friggin ignorant swamp rat. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Trump was an alpha?  :rofl:  

Yup, an Alpha A-hole or Alpha Narcissist.

I noticed LC didn't deny suckling from the tit of Donald Dumpy, that's nuff said for me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Do you deny suckling Joe Biden's crusty old ass? Why can't anyone admit this President is a disaster? 

I don't and would never suck his crusty old ass.  Never said he was the best president for us, I was just thrilled to see the criminal that Trump is, be legitimately voted out of office. And at this point, after all that's happened, can't believe anyone could speak positively about him. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Do you deny suckling Joe Biden's crusty old ass? Why can't anyone admit this President is a disaster? 

Because he's not a disaster. Several of us have said we don't agree with everything he does, nor do we worship him like others claim. 

When have you ever admitted that Trump wasn't the greatest President ever. You sound just like the Trump ass kissing clowns I encounter online. You bash Biden endlessly, while still worshipping Trump. Maybe its just an act, which really doesn't make you any better, just a different kind of chalupa. 

Even after all Trump has done, top GOP politicians who have said he did bad things (responsible for Jan 6 riots, etc.) still say they'd vote for him. This is why people are labeling Trump followers as cult members. Because that is what they sound like. Jim Jones must be proud. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/media/2022/03/15/republican-ad-aspca-fox-news-mh-orig.cnn

Here's an interesting perspective on the ongoing war in Ukraine, from former CIA director and top military commander Gen. Richard Petraeus. By the way, he says Biden is doing a good job, but before LC declares he's a Biden worshipper, Patraeus also harshly criticized Biden for the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan and was being considered as Secretary of State by Trump after winning the 2016 election. 

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/15/opinions/russia-ukraine-petraeus-bergen/index.html

Just now, League_Champion said:

Steve, watch this before you think about going to fight for Ukraine. It's awful. 

Why aren't you already over there Mr. Tough Guy?  

I have no intentions of going there to fight, but I have given financial support to various ongoing relief efforts. What have you done, other than work to divide the nation?  Now go hug that Trumpie bear so you can feel good again. 

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

Why aren't you already over there Mr. Tough Guy?  

I have no intentions of going there to fight, but I have given financial support to various ongoing relief efforts. What have you done, other than work to divide the nation?  Now go hug that Trumpie bear so you can feel good again. 

I served my Country Steve, you're welcome. You have no idea. 

8 hours ago, irish said:

I don't and would never suck his crusty old ass.  Never said he was the best president for us, I was just thrilled to see the criminal that Trump is, be legitimately voted out of office. And at this point, after all that's happened, can't believe anyone could speak positively about him. 

No one here is slobbering over Biden's knob like Snooki does for Trump.  Snooki isn't capable of making intelligent arguments so he makes up intellectualy dishonest imaginary opinions to argue against.  Snooki has a childlike world view and interprets politics like a cheerleader on the sideline.  He's only capable of viewing things as the "bestest ever" or a "disaster."  

Snooki thinks Trump was an alpha.  :rofl:

IMG_6691.jpg

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Haha 4

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2022 at 3:30 PM, LordOpie said:

The most fundamental truth of Ukraine, today. Not the decades of NATO build up that created the tension, is...

Europe's, specifically Germany's, dependency on Russia fuel.

Trump told Europe not to become dependent on Russia, they ignored him.

Now? Putin has Europe by the balls and NATO won't do anything about it.

Trump is as much a deep state chalupa as Biden, but he was right about this.

^ you are likely >98% accurate here. 

• Like 1

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic