[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Dumb ass, are you denying that there was a fire there? There's a friggin war on the Powerplant's doorstep, anything can happen.

No dumb ass I am not denying anything, only a dumb ass would think that. 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:43 AM, LordOpie said:

I read stuff like this, but a nuke power plant can't be set on fire, can it?

Isn't the nuke walls immune to fire? How does it contain the crazy hot fuel if it can be set in fire?

Sounds like Ukraine propaganda to get NATO involved?

The propaganda references was for Opie who seems to think the Ukrainians are the ones spreading propaganda during this war. I suppose they may be, but the Russians are the real key peddlers of propaganda, just look at their recent new law what ordered severe punishment for anybody spreading "fake news", gee I bet the Orange guy would have loved to do that, no wonder he admires these dictators so much. 

On 3/5/2022 at 8:52 AM, League_Champion said:

Question, could you be as brave as these Ukrainians are? Would you stay and fight knowing there's a good chance you'd die. 

That’s a good question for all Americans.

As for me, I would fight. It would be my turn and duty to fight for the freedoms I’ve enjoyed thanks to others that came before me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Dick said:

That’s a good question for all Americans.

As for me, I would fight. It would be my turn and duty to fight for the freedoms I’ve enjoyed thanks to others that came before me.

I believe most would. Any foreign military ever sets foot on American soil will regret the day they even considered it. Honestly, though,  I don't even think it's possible to invade mainland USA.

9 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I believe most would. Any foreign military ever sets foot on American soil will regret the day they even considered it. Honestly, though,  I don't even think it's possible to invade mainland USA.

I agree. Our civilian population probably has more guns and ammo than most armies combined. And some Americans even know how to use them. 😊

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

We spend more money on defense than the next 11 countries combined.  Billy Bob and Jethro packing heat are the least of worries for a hypothetical attack on the US.

I beg to differ, "Billy Bob and Jethro", because it has to be dumb rednecks are probably very skilled good shots. I could shoot a gnat's head off from 200 yards. 😊 You'd surely be running to Mexico like the biatch you are. 

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I beg to differ, "Billy Bob and Jethro", because it has to be dumb rednecks are probably very skilled good shots. I could shoot a gnat's head off from 200 yards. 😊 You'd surely be running to Mexico like the biatch you are. 

I understand you love truck nuts and like to think you are some sort of super hero that foreign invaders fear because you have a sidearm.  I also own guns, several of them.  I also had worldview delusions of a 13 year old tweenager at one time.  Most of us outgrow those.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Brown said:

I understand you love truck nuts and like to think you are some sort of super hero that foreign invaders fear because you have a sidearm.  I also own guns, several of them.  I also had worldview delusions of a 13 year old tweenager at one time.  Most of us outgrow those.  

What's it like to be half a Man? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

What's it like to be half a Man? 

Say the guy acting like an adolescent. Does anybody take you seriously, or do you actually act like an adult when you directly interact with people, and this is just your online persona?

Putin didn't need to invade with Trump in power, since he had his puppet doing his bidding. Making sure that Ukraine would not join NATO, bashing NATO and our allies while embracing the dictators of the world. Putin was waiting for Trump to win in 2020, then get US out of NATO, then he would only have to contend with Europe. But since he lost he had to resort to invading. 

6 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Putin didn't need to invade with Trump in power, since he had his puppet doing his bidding.

Or he invaded now because Biden is soft, weak and he knew that Biden wouldn't do a damn thing?? And I love how Biden is blaming inflation on Putin, it's was here long before the Invasion! So do something about it Joe. Biden Voters like you and Bobby are are way too content with Biden, gimps. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Or he invaded now because Biden is soft, weak and he knew that Biden wouldn't do a damn thing?? And I love how Biden is blaming inflation on Putin, it's was here long before the Invasion! So do something about it Joe. Biden Voters like you and Bobby are are way too content with Biden, gimps. 

I love how misinformed you are, especially about things like inflation. Please tell us what Biden did to cause it. Also explain how Biden is responsible for the shortage of oil, make sure to talk about things that don't matter like the Keystone XL pipeline and how Biden stopped all drilling. 

I'm not a big Biden fan, many who voted for him were not big fans or supporters, just people who knew they wanted to end the reign of terror brough by Kind Donald the worst. 

The Real Reason Behind Surging Gas Prices (forbes.com)

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Thanks to 2A.

Japan wouldn't invade in wwii and there are more guns now.

Lol, 2A has absolutely zero to do with why Japan wouldn't invade continental US.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Thanks to 2A.

Japan wouldn't invade in wwii and there are more guns now.

I think you get ww2 data the same place you get vaccine data.  I'd go get some crushed ice and smash it on your forehead.  That's a place in stores where water gets cold.  It's usually in the back.

Trump was an idiot but at least he was an alpha. Biden is getting pushed around by everyone now, it's a pile on. This never would of happened under Trump, they were too afraid of him. What's Biden going to do, crap himself?

1e gsfgdfgdgd.jpg

You can keep repeating this nonsense over and over, nobody but the cult of Trump buys it. He's an alpha narcissist, liar, cheater, etc. that's where he excels. Certainly not anything to do with being a leader or representing the best interests of the majority of Americans. 

Not to mention Newsmax, and you want to bitch about liberal media.  

At least you are able to admit Trump was an idiot, maybe someday you can admit you've been duped like those who attacked the Capitol and cried when facing jail time. (Not that I really believe them, but anything is better than spouting your love for a guy who wants to be dictator.)

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

At least you are able to admit Trump was an idiot, maybe someday you can admit you've been duped like those who attacked the Capitol and cried when facing jail time. (Not that I really believe them, but anything is better than spouting your love for a guy who wants to be dictator.

Steve, please stop being a Liberal toolbag and be honest. Are you happy with this President? Is he strong enough to be a leader? You knew he was a weak racist when you voted for him. Look no further to when Biden was the racist dictator of Delaware, his policies buried African Americans and set the community back. You knew it and still voted for him, you're scum. And you're holier than thou? 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Like 1

Alpha.  Lol.  Trump cried about everything.  He cried about how mean people were to him.  He cried about the media.  He cried about everyone else being responsible for his policy failures.  When he got his ass kicked in an election he cried about life not being fair.

He routinely gushed praise over Putin like an obedient puppy.

Snooki thinks that is an alpha. :rofl:

Edited by Bobby Brown

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic