[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

So why can't he fix? Or does he care not to? 

Like most problems it is complex and not easily fixable. Kind of hard to fix the real problem, which is horrible conditions in other countries making people flock here like that. 

Why do you expect him to fix it if Trump didn't? Obama didn't in 8 years, the Bushes and Clintons didn't in the 2 decades before that?

Do you have some kind of real solution? 

If you would just stop with the childish "open borders caused by Biden" stuff I wouldn't eve bother commenting. I just get so tired of reading the same stupid stuff. 

47 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Like most problems it is complex and not easily fixable. Kind of hard to fix the real problem, which is horrible conditions in other countries making people flock here like that. 

Why do you expect him to fix it if Trump didn't? Obama didn't in 8 years, the Bushes and Clintons didn't in the 2 decades before that?

Do you have some kind of real solution? 

If you would just stop with the childish "open borders caused by Biden" stuff I wouldn't eve bother commenting. I just get so tired of reading the same stupid stuff. 

Biden's done NOTHING. What good has he done for this Country. This isn't about Trump, it's about the current President. He's a joke 

16 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Biden's done NOTHING. What good has he done for this Country. This isn't about Trump, it's about the current President. He's a joke 

Biden got rid of Trump, that's something, and it sure has you folks on the right riled up, that's the cherry on top. 

Make sure and circle back around to open borders being Biden's fault, you know the thing you dropped instantly when challenged. 

Imagine if Trump was President with all this nonsense going on? The Dems would snowflake themselves right on down to zero. They could pay $8.00 for a gallon of gas and it wouldn't bother them because it's not on Trumps watch. Imagine this Russia situation if Trump was in office, you can't because they wouldn't dare challenge him. Putin laughs at Biden. 

• Like 1

We had much more severe border security issues during WW2. Japan attacked our country.  Using Snooki's brilliant logic we were incapable of future successful military strategy and winning WW2 couldn't have happened.

Jesus. Talk about droning on and on about insufferable idiotic nonsense.:blink:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

We had much more severe border security issues during WW2. Japan attacked our country.  Using Snooki's brilliant logic we were incapable of future successful military strategy and winning WW2 couldn't have happened.

Jesus. Talk about droning on and on about insufferable idiotic nonsense.:blink:

Ever been to the Border Bobby? Have you seen the situation first hand? Have you spoke with or know any Agents? First hand I can tell you that it is a War on that border. You could never comprehend the amount of guns, drugs, human trafficking and weapons that cross the Southern Border evey minute. But nope, you think it's Little Maria with a Baby in hand looking for a loaf of bread. Why, because that's what they want you to see. Open your eyes Booby. 

15 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Trump was a mean Tweeter and Biden manuretts his pants. It's ok to criticize. Whether you liked him or not Trump got crap done. I can't say that for this President, he's a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier. 

And you're just the run of the mill Trump lapdog. You say libs cannot admit bad things about Trump, yet here you are with the "Trump got crap done".  No Trump crapped all over everybody, and got nothing done, including all those things he promised you when he convinced you to vote for him.

I'm not a huge Biden fan, he's far from perfect and has made mistakes. But all this "Open borders under Biden, inflation under Biden...." stuff is just noise, its what I expect from uneducated fools who watch right wing media all day long. So that's what you are to me until you show me otherwise. You expect me to agree with that nonsense? Is that what you want "libs" to do? 

Yes imagine if Trump were president, who would you be blaming for open borders, inflation, the potential war in Ukraine.  Surely not Trump, or you'd tell us he would have not let those things happen, since he is God he can just make it happen. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Ever been to the...

Have you ever been able to stay on point without droning on about meaningless tangents? Can you make a valid statement without changing the subject when you fail to do so?

The only thing you're showing us, is that you have a very severe case of Biden Derangement Syndrome and he's made you very butthurt. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Have you ever been able to stay on point without droning on about meaningless tangents? Can you make a valid statement without changing the subject when you fail to do so?

The only thing you're showing us, is that you have a very severe case of Biden Derangement Syndrome and he's made you very butthurt. 

DEFLECTING 101. Take notes everyone, Booby has mastered the art. 

23 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

DEFLECTING 101. 

The discussion at hand was Ukraine. Not sure how you are coming up with that accusation for me.  Actually - I do - we've established that you were deflecting and it was the only thought in your head for a comeback.  

Jesus - I could come up with numerous valid and specific criticisms on Biden's policy in Ukraine and here you are failing to sound halfway intelligent to come up with one.  

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2022 at 11:26 AM, League_Champion said:

Putin is poking Biden in the chest right now. Biden can't even control his own border, how the hell is he going to stop Russia from just walking into Ukraine? 

Russia's defense ministry said on Tuesday that it is pulling back some troops from the border with Ukraine, according to multiple reports. 

The reports indicated that the Russian troops were returning to their bases after completing exercises near Ukraine.

Derp. 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 5:19 PM, Bobby Brown said:

Russia's defense ministry said on Tuesday that it is pulling back some troops from the border with Ukraine, according to multiple reports. 

The reports indicated that the Russian troops were returning to their bases after completing exercises near Ukraine.

Yup, that's exactly what happened. DERP 

14 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

And now Biden decides to send tank busters and anti-aircraft weapons which he should of done MONTHS AGO!!!! Too little too late as usual. 

It wouldn't have kept Putin out of Ukraine. 

• Like 1

Nothing was keeping Putin out of Ukraine, except promising they'd never be admitted to NATO, and that NATO and those friendly to the west would ever be any closer to Russia than they are now. Former guy did a good job of that and his followers proclaim he was tough that is why Putin didn't invade then. 

It is shameful how some are blaming Biden for this war, or even praising Putin in some fashion. But not surprising. 

Hopefully the Russian people revolt against this latest regime of totalitarian rule, amazing how things have gone backwards recently compared to after USSR was broken up. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

It would help defend them against tank units and air attacks. You don't think would of helped save lives? Or do you just sit back and watch because they'll probably die anyway? 

Yes. 

Because this is not our war.  This war is not Biden’s fault, it’s not Trump’s fault, it’s not American’s fault. This war is the result of one loonymutherfooker.

So quit throwing this bullcrap out there. The US is doing the right thing here and staying the fook out of it from a military standpoint until they have to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

Yes. 

Because this is not our war.  This war is not Biden’s fault, it’s not Trump’s fault, it’s not American’s fault. This war is the result of one loonymutherfooker.

So quit throwing this bullcrap out there. The US is doing the right thing here and staying the fook out of it from a military standpoint until they have to.

You're missing the point. We should have been preparing Ukraine months ago, not post invasion. Even Biden admitted that he knew the sanctions wouldn't work and that Russia would ultimately invade. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, League_Champion said:

A show of brute force would of kept him out of Ukraine. Unfortunately that came a little late didn't it?  

What show of brute force? US and NATO are NOT going to put troops in Ukraine, nor will we use our air based weapons to attack Russian forces in Ukraine. So putting a bunch of troops or equipment closer to Russian-Ukraine border was NOT GOING TO HELP. We have sent more troops to the area, and some of them and equipment is being staged closer to the border with NATO nations, I read about a large group of plans being moved to Romania. 

What are you suggesting should have been done before Putin invaded. Give specifics. You mention US should have been preparing the Ukraines for months. I read stories the other day about training going on for their special forces at a base in the US, and work by the CIA and others to get their people trained in various forms of intelligence. Much of this has been going on since this war (by Russian separatists in Eastern Ukraine) started years ago. 

But I doubt we'll get anything constructive from you, as you've shown your ways before. 

• Like 1

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic