[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

On 11/16/2021 at 5:53 PM, rajncajn said:

No, I really didn't. I find humor about someone who was shot and killed in very bad taste, regardless of the circumstances. It's just not funny at all, neither the meme, nor the circumstances.

The guy who was shot was a convicted child rapist, multiple times! Why would you sympathize, that's sick. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, League_Champion said:

The guy who was shot was a convicted child rapist, multiple times! Why would you sympathize, that's sick. 

I'm not sad that he's dead, he deserved no less and to say I sympathize is a gross mischaracterization. I just don't think it's funny.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I'm not sad that he's dead, he deserved no less and to say I sympathize is a gross mischaracterization. I just don't think it's funny.

That's where you and I differ. I find it satisfying and hilarious that a convicted child rapist got his pedophile head blown off. I'm guessing you don't have children. 

Just now, Big John said:

No kids here.

Me neither, but not sure why it matters, people use that line all the time. You don't have to be a parent to care about children or be bothered by one of them being harmed. 

The issue here is LC will make a joke about anything, he's that guy at the funeral nudging you and cracking jokes because he thinks he's Rodney Dangerfield. 

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I'm sure he can answer for himself but thank you John. Do you have kids, how many?  

John is more than welcome to answer for me anytime.

I have daughters, not that it's really any of your business nor make any difference. I am more than aware of the dangers they face more than most men and I am also acutely aware of what it's like to have to deal with sexual assault. Not that that is any of your business either. Make no mistake, if anyone ever attempted to do that to one of my daughters then I would make every effort to kill them with extreme prejudice. However,  unlike you, I would find no pleasure,  satisfaction or hilarity in giving them what they deserve. 

Edited by rajncajn
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That's where you and I differ. I find it satisfying and hilarious that a convicted child rapist got his pedophile head blown off. I'm guessing you don't have children. 

Odd.  Pedophiles are only one step below 'adults' who get excited when chubby little boys kill people.

Edited by Bobby Brown

22 hours ago, stevegrab said:

he's that guy at the funeral nudging you and cracking jokes because he thinks he's Rodney Dangerfield. 

Is he literally that guy Steve?  Does he actually think he is RD?   Have you been at a funeral with him?  LC that is, not RD.  Well, both for that matter.  Or are you perhaps exaggerating a little?  Might this be some literary freedom on your part?  Hyperbole, even?  I dont understand why anyone would post hyperbolic commentary on a message board lest they seek to be mistaken.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Is he literally that guy Steve?  Does he actually think he is RD?   Have you been at a funeral with him?  LC that is, not RD.  Well, both for that matter.  Or are you perhaps exaggerating a little?  Might this be some literary freedom on your part?  Hyperbole, even?  I dont understand why anyone would post hyperbolic commentary on a message board lest they seek to be mistaken.    

I enjoy hyperbole a much as I do condescension and sarcasm on a message board. If you can't recognize it then you should probably brush up on your comprehension. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I believe you are mistaken.  Due to his prior run ins with the law he was barred from possessing a firearm.  

He's mistaken about multiple things. He also accused me of sympathizing with a pedophile when the meme he posted showed Trump with a skateboard. Rosenbaum was the pedophile,  not Huber. The fact that he doesn't know these simple facts tells me that he's less invested in the case and more invested in being a troll.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

EDIT for @stevegrab Vivek was born in Ohio :)

Curious if you ignore me, why to you direct posts at me? 

And why would anybody care where a candidate is born.  Is that how you pick people you vote for? (Besides that I am not an Ohio native, though I have lived here a majority of my life. Born in the Midwest but grew up in Los Angeles.) 

Trumpies still delusional, now some 15 months since the election. And 1/4 of these loons still think there is some chance that Trump is President before 2024

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/28/three-10-republicans-think-maybe-trump-will-be-president-again-before-2024/

What at the RNC winter meeting GOP interests clash with Trump

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/rnc-gathering-rift-emerges-trumps-interests-partys-rcna14770

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic