[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

Getting rid of Trump was already building back better, goal achieved, anything else is gravy. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Really, this is gravy to you? You're totally fine with how things are going. 

Did you expect better after the Trump mess and Trump inherited the amazing Obama years, which he doesn't deserve credit for. People will always want better but as long as folks like you live in America it'll never happen. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

Did you expect better after the Trump mess and Trump inherited the amazing Obama years, which he doesn't deserve credit for. People will always want better but as long as folks like you live in America it'll never happen. 

If Trump was so bad why is it worse now? You can't keep blaming Trump for everything wrong in your life. Stop already. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

If Trump was so bad why is it worse now? You can't keep blaming Trump for everything wrong in your life. Stop already. 

If you are honestly asking this question you're a bigger moron than I thought, and that's saying something. And when did I blame Trump for everything wrong in my really pretty good life?  Can you point to that?  Or are you just choosing to go with the same tactic as your favorite president, lies and exaggeration. He won the election, there was tremendous voter fraud, etc...  I thought Trump was a piece of trash president, the worst and somehow me feeling that way means I blame him for everything wrong in my life?  

• Thanks 1

Saw a poll today that some 55% of Americans want Trump indicted.  So instead of this constant hand wringing on Biden being an underwhelming leader during a global inflationary period, perhaps the conversation should focus on what GOP candidate can win the next election.

I've talked to several friends who I consider 'reasonable' Republicans and the consensus is the same.  They don't want a second term of Biden, but the alternative of Trump or Trump lackey won't get a vote either. My GOP friend said:

"I'm amped to replace Biden, but if the GOP throws out Trump again, I'm speeding to the polls to vote for Biden's second term."

People want better choices.  The idea of a Hillary Clinton presidency made Trump's presidency reality.  Trump being president for four years made Biden's presidency a reality.

Both parties need better candidates but it's going to be a limited choice.  If the GOP had enough balls to nominate someone like Liz Cheney, she gets my vote in 2024.

LC keeps whining about how things were better 4 years ago.  Well things were better 4 years before that when Obama was president.

Grow the F up and learn how to make grown up points to discuss.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

I've talked to several friends who I consider 'reasonable' Republicans and the consensus is the same.  They don't want a second term of Biden, but the alternative of Trump or Trump lackey won't get a vote either. 

Isn't that what we've all been saying? If it's a Trump/Biden ticket again we're in big trouble. Vote 3rd party. I guarantee that you and your other stepford Dems will vote Biden regardless of who he's running against. That's just how you're programmed. 

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Isn't that what we've all been saying? If it's a Trump/Biden ticket again we're in big trouble. Vote 3rd party. I guarantee that you and your other stepford Dems will vote Biden regardless of who he's running against. That's just how you're programmed. 

You probably shouldn't gamble.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Isn't that what we've all been saying? 

No.  Apparently you are only capable of whining about how things were better 4 years ago.  And of course the truth is  that economic indicators initially started going to chit while Trump was still in office.

You keep saying the same thing over and over again like a troglodyte with two brain cells jockeying for position.  Economy bad president bad, economy good president good.   Too dunderheaded to acknowledge things were on a silver platter in early 2016 and not early 2020.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

No.  Apparently you are only capable of whining about how things were better 4 years ago.  And of course the truth is  that economic indicators initially started going to chit while Trump was still in office.

You keep saying the same thing over and over again like a troglodyte with two brain cells jockeying for position.  Economy bad president bad, economy good president good.   Too dunderheaded to acknowledge things were on a silver platter in early 2016 and not early 2020.

Stepford Democrat, say it! 

Just another example of the many deranged minds that continue to support Trump and his stolen election nonsense. These people really are beyond clueless, and will believe anything that supports their king while labeling everything else FAKE NEWS

"One post that spread widely this week suggested Barr was paid by Dominion Voting Systems, a company targeted by Trump and his supporters with baseless claims of vote rigging. “From 2009 to 2018, DOMINION PAID BARR $1.2 million in cash and granted him another $1.1 million in stock awards, according to SEC filings. (No wonder Barr can’t find any voter fraud!),” the post read.

Wrong Dominion. Barr was paid by Dominion Energy, a publicly traded company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, that provides power and heat to customers in several mid-Atlantic states."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jan-6-witnesses-push-trump-stalwarts-back-to-rabbit-hole/ar-AAYBmVh?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7e047d737ff042488e42e843a1cd185f

15 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Just another example of the many deranged minds that continue to support Trump and his stolen election nonsense. These people really are beyond clueless, and will believe anything that supports their king while labeling everything else FAKE NEWS

Why are you still so bitter? Biden won, we're all good now 👍 

I'll tell you what I learned on the innernets yesterday.  Did you guys hear about the 10,000 cattle that died in Kansas? Apparently Joe Biden poisoned them so everyone would be forced to eat Bill Gates fake meat. Which they claim is toxic, not sure I believe that last part.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

I'll tell you what I learned on the innernets yesterday.  Did you guys hear about the 10,000 cattle that died in Kansas? Apparently Joe Biden poisoned them so everyone would be forced to eat Bill Gates fake meat. Which they claim is toxic, not sure I believe that last part.

Tastes like chicken 🐔 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

She's clearly got Georgia on her mind. (I recall being in Atlanta and it seemed that every other street was Peachtree something or other). 

Poor misunderstood stable genius.

PS  I'm a liberal, a Democrat, and I've never had a fake burger, and don't intend to stop eating real meat ever. No matter how much Bill Gates or others tell me how evil I am. 

Biden is considering a gas tax holiday (a break from the 18.5 cents/gallon federal gas tax).  Good idea or bad idea?  What say the crowd?

What do you think are the key reasons gasoline prices are so high? And how much of that can our government control? 

Wow these guys just keep digging a deeper hole, Texas GOP passes resolution denying legitimacy of Biden;s victory. This is like the resolution that declares some day to be "Joe Smith day". Meaningless but probably impressed Joe (or Trumpies). 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-republican-party-passes-resolution-denying-legitimacy-of-bidens-victory-in-presidential-election/

From now on, no election will be trusted, unless "my candidate" wins, isn't that a great system of government these folks are pushing. No they're not dangerous, not at all, not even with all their guns and followers ready to get violent for them. 

6 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Sheep will eat it up. Praise Biden!

The tax at current prices is effectively insignificant, but praise Biden!

Too much of this current world is just about optics.

LOL at a Trump supporter calling others "sheep".  That's rich man.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

How about you GUMMI BEAR? 

Also, you're a moron as I'm not a trump supporter

If you want to be in leagues with me, don't talk to me dick head

Gummi bear?  I like the red ones best.  Honestly though the white ones I just throw away.

Looks like I struck a little nerve.  Why don't you spend less time getting your g-string in a bunch and more time answering BB's very valid question(s) which he's posed no less than 5 times?

Do I need to put you back on ignore where you belong?  :shrug:  

• Haha 1

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic