[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2 Chat

Shaft

1 minute ago, Wolverines Fan said:

So your Cowboys want to be running team instead of a passing team?

Ooh... they can be anything!  

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Haha, if they can just play ok defense they'll be tough for anyone to beat. 

Completely agreed as they will throw down some points baby!  I honestly believe that they'll destroy their fellow NFC East opponents, especially the Giants. 

13 minutes ago, irish said:

Why not, Pollard actually has his own value outside of Zeke, and if Zeke goes down, you have a top 10 RB, easily. 

that was my reasoning for grabbing Tony Jones jr last week.  There's only so many roster spots!  

But yes, I think I am going to see who can get heave ho'd and pick up pollard for bye weeks and for injuuries.

Just now, League_Champion said:

That's not saying much, the NFC East is an embarrassment. But that Cowboy's offense can go toe to toe with anyone. 

Right, I'm just saying that I feel really strongly in getting a playoff appearance. If the Cowboys don't win the NFC East, that'd be an utter embarrassment. 

6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

And Jerrah celebrates like he won the Superbowl. 

Preparing for when they do this season. That was a huge win!

8 hours ago, Wolverines Fan said:

I draft the wrong Rams wide receiver. :kicksrock:

I had lots of shares of Woods last year.  His ADP was too high for my liking this year.  There was plenty of talk that Cooper Kupp would be the guy to own this year based on how much Stafford utilized Golden Tate in Detroit.  Alas, I have zero shares of Woods and Kupp this year.

6 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Its good Mike Evans today........hope you started him if you have him

I draft Evans in bestball but avoid him in redraft leagues like the plague.  Nyheim Hines is another one of those guys great for bestball and frustrating for weekly starts.  Although Hines is a guy who comes cheap.

17 hours ago, awahl63 said:

Hunt has more rushes (13) than Chubb (11).  

They did not run the ball enough early, and it was impacting the game. Middle of Q2 down by a TD by 3 they ran it nearly the entire drive, just 2 completed passes for 15 yards. Then early Q4 they had another drive that was dominated by the run, capped off with a Chubb 25 yarder. 

Chubb did much better with his carries (8.63yd/rush) than Hunt (9.92) and he is still the lead back, not sure if he'll get 15 carries like he has averaged the last 2 seasons (18.6 & 15.8). I was not crazy about them giving the FB (Janovich) a couple of carries, including the goalline carry, he barely made it and stumbled and fell for a 1 yard loss on his other carry. 

Snap count info isn't out there yet, but I think it was pretty close to 50-50.  As a Hunt owner and a Browns fan am I not unhappy.