[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns will release Odell Beckham Jr.

League_Champion

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

??? They have no WR2. It's the PERFECT fit 

Perfect for fantasy dreamers and for NFL drama maybe. 

There is no perfect fit for this guy, and one where the QB is already the big cheese and their is a legit elite WR in front him is far from perfect for his big ego. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chief Dick said:

He's gonna be second/third fiddle wherever he goes. 

He will wind up on the patriots, just like Randy Moss did.  And he'll do well there, probably not as well as Moss, but don't you remember all the "he's washed up, never will fit in with Belichick and brady... yadda yadda...."

Edit: Maybe not.  Just saw this: 

and he's narrowed his decision down to the Kansas City Chiefs, Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints, according to league sources.

League sauces could mean a ball boy

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

He will wind up on the patriots, just like Randy Moss did.  And he'll do well there, probably not as well as Moss, but don't you remember all the "he's washed up, never will fit in with Belichick and brady... yadda yadda...."

Edit: Maybe not.  Just saw this: 

League sauces could mean a ball boy

I can see NO based on no Michael Thomas and him being the defacto #1.

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:
Update: #Packers do have a one-year offer on the table that Odell Beckham Jr. is seriously considering. He wants to play in Green Bay, but does have at least one other offer that's worth more money. Tough decision looming

Hmm..  Aaron Rodgers throwing taters or Trevor Siemian.  Yeah. Tough decision for sure.  🤣

34 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Hmm..  Aaron Rodgers throwing taters or Trevor Siemian.  Yeah. Tough decision for sure.  🤣

Yeah but that’s the thing with him. Would it surprise anyone if he signed with the Saints instead since he’d immediately be the #1 guy? I guess this will partly show what’s more important to him

38 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Just imagine what this guy's career numbers would look like today if he ever had a capable QB throwing to him.  

Imagine if he could stay healthy and never had the ankle injury or a torn ACL. 

He's had capable QBs in both Eli and Baker, did you mean an elite QB like Brady, Rodgers, Brees?  

47 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Except Baker wouldn't look his way. He'll look like a whole different player in GB. Rodgers will find a way to get him the ball. 

Gotta agree.  

OBJ is reportedly weighing his options, will sleep on it, and will likely decide tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

I got it, OBJ is great, Mayfield sucks and a change of scenery will make him great again. Baker never threw him the ball, and OBJ caught everything thrown is way. :rolleyes: 

Some of you really did eat up that video BS.  

C'mon Steve. This isn't even about Mayfield anymore. You're telling me that he's not a better WR in GB? If you think Mayfield is anywhere near the QB Rodgers is, you're insane. 

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

C'mon Steve. This isn't even about Mayfield anymore. You're telling me that he's not a better WR in GB? If you think Mayfield is anywhere near the QB Rodgers is, you're insane. 

When people want to pretend that Eli and Baker were not capable QBs for OBJ that tells me it is about the QB, because apparently they think capable means something different than I do. 

I'm saying I'm not convinced that OBJ can really contribute at a high level any more, many disagree. That's fine. You think Rodgers will find ways to get him involved, I'm skeptical. Again its my opinion, no matter how much you hurl your insults at me. You're not an expert, you just pretend to be one on a fantasy football forum. 

This "Baker wouldn't look his way" stuff is just nonsense. He was force feeding him the ball in his early time here, to the detriment of the team. 133 targets, in 2019 of which OBJ caught a little over half. I guess all the incompletes were Baker's fault too. Then he was injured, and after that I think Baker did stop targeting him as often, and throwing to receivers he had more confidence in. 

10 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

When people want to pretend that Eli and Baker were not capable QBs for OBJ that tells me it is about the QB, because apparently they think capable means something different than I do. 

I'm saying I'm not convinced that OBJ can really contribute at a high level any more, many disagree. That's fine. You think Rodgers will find ways to get him involved, I'm skeptical. Again its my opinion, no matter how much you hurl your insults at me. You're not an expert, you just pretend to be one on a fantasy football forum. 

This "Baker wouldn't look his way" stuff is just nonsense. He was force feeding him the ball in his early time here, to the detriment of the team. 133 targets, in 2019 of which OBJ caught a little over half. I guess all the incompletes were Baker's fault too. Then he was injured, and after that I think Baker did stop targeting him as often, and throwing to receivers he had more confidence in. 

34691205.png

14 hours ago, stevegrab said:

This "Baker wouldn't look his way" stuff is just nonsense.

14 hours ago, stevegrab said:

... after that I think Baker did stop targeting him as often, and throwing to receivers he had more confidence in. 

So he stopped looking his way and targeting him as much.  

I dont think the vibe in this thread has been that Baker is bad and the problem.  It's pretty clear they had zero chemistry though.

• Like 1