[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Covid Tracker

League_Champion

46 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I totally agree. I love the challenge of putting together a competitive fantasy lineup. My Championship is this weekend in one league and I feel bad because my opponent is decimated, he's running on fumes. I'm favored by over 60 points, I'm seriously thinking of splitting the $$$$ with him before we play. 

Nope. This is the fantasy gods providing an opportunity to you. If you win you win. Think of all the times the fantasy gods screwed you over. Maybe it's that guys turn. If you try and disrupt the natural chain of events of fantasy football the gods will smite you.

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I totally agree. I love the challenge of putting together a competitive fantasy lineup. My Championship is this weekend in one league and I feel bad because my opponent is decimated, he's running on fumes. I'm favored by over 60 points, I'm seriously thinking of splitting the $$$$ with him before we play. 

That is the way to go, especially this year. 

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Damn, I thought I was doing a good thing. He's an old buddy from way back. 

Kick his Fin ass and pork his wife !

On 12/28/2021 at 4:27 PM, League_Champion said:

Damn, I thought I was doing a good thing. He's an old buddy from way back. 

I'd offer an asymmetric split, let him contemplate the risk vs guaranteed money. Kind gesture but still providing a gamble. That will satisfy the fantasy gods so you don't get smited. 

1 minute ago, 1fastdoc said:

I'd offer an asymmetric split, let him contemplate the risk vs guaranteed money. Kind gesture but still providing a gamble. That will satisfy the fantasy gods so you don't get smited. 

We agreed on a 50/50 split, it's the right thing to do. I'm in a good spot, I don't need the money right now. The winner still has total bragging rights. There's no chance at all that he beats me. Its the worst Fantasy lineup that I've ever seen, it's a miracle that he got this far 😆

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 1:49 PM, League_Champion said:

We agreed on a 50/50 split, it's the right thing to do. I'm in a good spot, I don't need the money right now. The winner still has total bragging rights. There's no chance at all that he beats me. Its the worst Fantasy lineup that I've ever seen, it's a miracle that he got this far 😆

This has me worried. If the fantasy gods decide to smite you by letting his practice squad crew go off while your studs take a siesta, a lot of us will be collateral damage lol. Hopefully we don't have the same players. 

Edited by 1fastdoc