[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Covid Tracker

League_Champion

11 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Browns - no longer waiting for punter Jamie Gillan to clear COVID, they've released him and signed Dustin Colquitt to finish the season. 

Well that suspense is over

Was super worried about the browns punter situation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

With Ekeler and Hill on the list, I'm likely toast. Walking into the playoffs in first place.  Guessing any day Herbert will be added to the list just to really screw me.  Might as well add Williams.  I wish these guys would just stay the hell home in between games/practice.  This really could be avoided.

It'd be nice to see my opponents players hit that list.  SOB was at 0-4, then went on a rampage to 9-6. Ironically the guy who was in 4th got bumped out by my own son, letting the stronger team in. 

13 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

With Ekeler and Hill on the list, I'm likely toast. Walking into the playoffs in first place.  Guessing any day Herbert will be added to the list just to really screw me.  Might as well add Williams.  I wish these guys would just stay the hell home in between games/practice.  This really could be avoided.

It'd be nice to see my opponents players hit that list.  SOB was at 0-4, then went on a rampage to 9-6. Ironically the guy who was in 4th got bumped out by my own son, letting the stronger team in. 

I’m in the same boat. If they can’t make it back , I lost ekeler and hill too amd I’m facing the Taylor owner. I have ekeler handcuffed with Jackson so at least I have a warm body to replace him. I just picked up hardman in case hill can’t go. 

2 hours ago, whomper said:

I’m in the same boat. If they can’t make it back , I lost ekeler and hill too amd I’m facing the Taylor owner. I have ekeler handcuffed with Jackson so at least I have a warm body to replace him. I just picked up hardman in case hill can’t go. 

That's a hairy situation. 

On 12/23/2021 at 5:43 AM, whomper said:

Me:  "might as well add Williams..."

Fantasy Gods: "ok, done."

My opponent also has Taylor.  Fortunately he didn't do much.  Unfortunately, I didn't realize they played Saturday night and didn't put Chase Edmonds in.  Thank God for Mixon. If I win this week I owe it to him.  I'm ahead and I have Waddle, he has Parker and Gaskin.  So our fantasy semi-final comes down to who Tua favors tonight.

16 minutes ago, whomper said:

Wentz. And he’s not vaccinated 

Dumby, could've just cost his team a win. 

Just now, SeductiveNun said:

As frustrating as it is to have all this happening durIng the playoffs, there’s also a perverse sense of excitement to see what magic I can pull off the WW to get me through to the next round. 

Then again, maybe I’m just weird in that sense. :unsure:

I totally agree. I love the challenge of putting together a competitive fantasy lineup. My Championship is this weekend in one league and I feel bad because my opponent is decimated, he's running on fumes. I'm favored by over 60 points, I'm seriously thinking of splitting the $$$$ with him before we play. 

16 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I totally agree. I love the challenge of putting together a competitive fantasy lineup. My Championship is this weekend in one league and I feel bad because my opponent is decimated, he's running on fumes. I'm favored by over 60 points, I'm seriously thinking of splitting the $$$$ with him before we play. 

That would be really cool of you

33 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Screw that, crush his bones into the earth. No mercy!

• Like 1