[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alright, I've had it with guns already!

irish

7 hours ago, LordOpie said:

A woman shot dead a career criminal who was firing into the crowd at a West Virginia graduation party

https://www.rt.com/news/556272-west-virginia-woman-averts-mass-shooting/

Please consider the possibility that If you ban guns, bad guys will still have them but people like this woman would not.

This event was Wednesday. If you didn't hear about it, consider that it doesn't fit the narrative.

EXACTLY like a discussion I had today.

Limit, change, delay....it is heard and determined as ban, take away, confiscate.

You too are a dope because nobody believes or states here the ban as you have so eloquently stated 

4 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

#commonsense

FB_IMG_1654007776790.jpg

Exactly!

6 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Yeah,  for someone who revels in bashing cops.

It's the same as with any job. You can't say all teachers, cops, accountants, mechanics, etc, are bad because of a terrible few. 

Just now, irish said:

It's the same as with any job. You can't say all teachers, cops, accountants, mechanics, etc, are bad because of a terrible few. 

But you basically just did that. 

21 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

But you basically just did that. 

Where?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

Surely you can't be that dense. The picture is of a cop hiding behind a blue line flag cowardly handing the teacher his gun and you said "exactly."

How exactly is that me saying every cop is bad?  Or are you just that ignorant to assume as much?  Probably the ignorant piece. Never assume, cause you know what they say. Could I just have been referencing the Uvalde situation?  Stepped in that one Rajn and not your first time. 

10 minutes ago, irish said:

Could I just have been referencing the Uvalde situation?  

Yea.  There have been numerous reports of the Uvalde LEOs standing down for at least an hour; contrary to their own first responder policies.  Then we had the bright idea of arming teachers discussed here.  How anyone sees that meme as anything beyond those two specific situations is beyond me.  That's some serious projecting.

Edited by Bobby Brown

3 minutes ago, Big John said:

:pc: rajn's old screen name was Juststeppedinit. 

How funny is that!  Should've left it as that, as it's completely appropriate. Wow!

2 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yea.  There have been numerous reports of the Uvalde LEOs standing down for at least an hour; contrary to their own first responder policies.  Then we had the bright idea of arming teachers didcussed here.  How anyone sees that meme as anything beyond those two specific situations is beyond me.  That's some serious projecting.

Exactly, or maybe me just saying exactly, means I'm agreeing with points that you haven't even made or ones Rajn will just exaggerate about and connect to it.  

13 minutes ago, irish said:

How exactly is that me saying every cop is bad?  Or are you just that ignorant to assume as much?  Probably the ignorant piece. Never assume, cause you know what they say. Could I just have been referencing the Uvalde situation?  Stepped in that one Rajn and not your first time. 

Yes, because that pic just screams Uvalde PD, blue line flag and all. And, yeah, that's what BB meant too, I'm sure! Does it really matter if that is meant to be a Uvalde PD anyway? Sure, let's just jump on the opportunity to bash cops, oh but I don't mean all cops, just the bad ones... Give me a f'n break.

13 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Yea.  There have been numerous reports of the Uvalde LEOs standing down for at least an hour; contrary to their own first responder policies.  Then we had the bright idea of arming teachers discussed here.  How anyone sees that meme as anything beyond those two specific situations is beyond me.  That's some serious projecting.

Or some serious crawfishing...

10 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Yes, because that pic just screams Uvalde PD, blue line flag and all. And, yeah, that's what BB meant too, I'm sure! Does it really matter if that is meant to be a Uvalde PD anyway? Sure, let's just jump on the opportunity to bash cops, oh but I don't mean all cops, just the bad ones... Give me a f'n break.

Dude, you're an idiot. I specifically meant the Uvalde situation which was what the thread was started about, by me.  You misspoke and made the assumption that I'm a cop hater in general, which I'm not.  You can't even prove that's what my intention was when I said "exactly".  Better yet, why didn't you act like a stand up dude and ask for clarification instead of acting like a tool and jumping to a conclusion, which was blatantly wrong.  Do you have any proof at all of me being a cop hater?  

Juststeppedinit... love it!

Edited by irish

9 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Yes, because that pic just screams Uvalde PD, blue line flag and all. And, yeah, that's what BB meant too, I'm sure! 

That meme has gone viral in the last few days because it's specific to the police response at Uvalde and the follow up  'arm the teachers,'  response.  

Clearly you have an emotional desire to make it more than it clearly is.

Go ahead and let'r rip tiger.  

Just now, Bobby Brown said:

That meme has gone viral in the last few days because it's specific to the police response at Uvalde and the follow up  'arm the teachers,'  response.  

Clearly you have an emotional desire to make it more than it clearly is.

Go ahead and let'r rip tiger.  

Yup, took issue with targeting me, because he thinks I'm an easy mark. Hotstepper's got some learning to do. 

49 minutes ago, irish said:

Yup, took issue with targeting me, because he thinks I'm an easy mark. Hotstepper's got some learning to do. 

I wasn't targeting you, I was targeting both of you. I took issue with the meme because it's piggybacking the situation to bash cops in general. I can't help it if you're too dense to see that.

ETA: "Hotstepper" what are you, like f'n 80? I haven't heard anyone called that since my grandpa was still around back in the 80's.

Edited by rajncajn

6 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

I wasn't targeting you, I was targeting both of you. I took issue with the meme because it's piggybacking the situation to bash cops in general. I can't help it if you're too dense to see that.

ETA: "Hotstepper" what are you, like f'n 80? I haven't heard anyone called that since my grandpa was still around back in the 80's.

Rajn, you gotta give it up here. It's easy to see you took the wrong approach here, on top of making a very bad assumption.  I mean how dare someone have an opinion that differs from yours?! Just because you read it and think I was hating on all cops, along with BB, doesn't mean that you're right.  And again, common decency says, confirm the intent before accusing people, right?  Because, even though you think it looked like one thing, that's not the intent and can easily be seen as what was intended.  Regroup, admit your mistake and move the hell on.  The only one being dense here is you, you just can't see it because of your ego. 

And yeah, I'm 80, cause only 80 year olds know about the song, "Here Comes the Hotstepper" by Ini Kamoze, which, by the way, was released in 1994.  Yet another oops. Not your night, just turn it in early. Tomorrow's another day champ. 

9 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Dude, that's too f'n rich, Chappy...

Classic move, dredge up old stuff to rescue your complete screw up here. Yup, that's one of my aliases, Chappy.  You got me Rajn, way to deflect and sidetrack from the current topic. I'll leave you, your wounded ego and inability to admit fault alone now. Btw, still waiting for you to come up with any real proof on the accusation that I'm a cop hater as you completely defamed me to be.   Or are you just gonna keep scrambling about looking foolish?

Back to the topic...

Edited by irish