[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isiah Pacheco

Jhtonn

He's definitely worth a look but guys like Wilson and Herbert are worth adding ahead of him, along with some possible others. 

1 hour ago, Jhtonn said:

Would you add him on waivers?

Afraid if I don’t he will be gone after this week. 

Totally depends on the league. In a 12 team I might strongly consider it. However, unless there's an injury to CEH, I don't think he'll see the lion's share of the workload. Doesn't mean he won't be viable regardless, but unless you're just looking to fill a roster spot I might wait one more week to see if his usage increases. 

Edited by rajncajn

39 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I must be jaded because I own 1 share but he is gone in all my leagues.

I drafted him in the 7th round in my dynasty rookie draft, but unless something more significant happens I'm keeping him stashed on my taxi squad with a very positive look towards next season. In a regular league I think risking him on an active roster is going to be an exercise in frustration because his usage is going to be totally dependent on game situation and CEH is going to be top dog until he proves incapable. If you've just got a spot to fill then I think he's worth a grab, but in most leagues I don't think he's going to win you any games. I totally hope I'm wrong and he blows up. I just don't see it in a time share unless CEH is relegated to a 3rd down role and I really don't see that happening just yet.

Edited by rajncajn

50 minutes ago, gilthorp said:

I must be jaded because I own 1 share but he is gone in all my leagues.

Meh, I drafted him as my last pick a local 8-team keeper, but that was mainly just as a what could be and because I don’t need the spot yet.  However, there are performing options on the waivers in both my 8 and 10 team leagues that definitely should be considered more then 3rd back on a Reid offense that has rarely ever featured one back.  Realistically he shouldn’t be a priority in redraft leagues of those sizes yet, but yeah those that don’t realize it was garbage time will waiver claim him.

3 minutes ago, Jhtonn said:

I would have to drop 

James cook

devonte smith 

Lance backup

Edmonds olave claypool

Pickens 

1 of those guys dropped to get him. 
I’m  #2 waiver

Sorry but I'm not going to give specific advise here, there's a different subforum for that.  Just going to speak as to whether or not he's worth a waiver in general at this time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jhtonn said:

I would have to drop 

James cook

devonte smith 

Lance backup

Edmonds olave claypool

Pickens 

1 of those guys dropped to get him. 
I’m  #2 waiver

This part is better asked in the advice forum.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Def. said:

Meh, I drafted him as my last pick a local 8-team keeper, but that was mainly just as a what could be and because I don’t need the spot yet.  However, there are performing options on the waivers in both my 8 and 10 team leagues that definitely should be considered more then 3rd back on a Reid offense that has rarely ever featured one back.  Realistically he shouldn’t be a priority in redraft leagues of those sizes yet, but yeah those that don’t realize it was garbage time will waiver claim him.

8 & 10 - I can see that for sure.

11 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Pacheco is going to be a star one day. CEH and McKinnon are clearly ahead of him so he’s useless in redraft but it’s possible he takes over the lead role before the end of the year. He’s too good to keep off the field.

Sorry but I couldn't disagree more, he's a JAG. A seventh round pick with a minimal skillset that made some noise in camp. They grow on trees. 

Edited by League_Champion

On 9/17/2022 at 8:38 PM, League_Champion said:

Sorry but I couldn't disagree more, he's a JAG. A seventh round pick with a minimal skillset that made some noise in camp. They grow on trees. 

You might not be wrong. I like his skillset though. The speed is legit, fastest 40 by a RB this draft class. Check back in with me next year this time.

• 1 month later...