[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amazon Prime

DMD

Watching Thursday night game on my PC is different. This is a first time which I guess is what they want since the future may end up with nothing but streaming. Very different to me. I watch game film occasionally, but never live games.  At least I have a big monitor.

3 minutes ago, SteelBunz said:

You don't have a Smart TV with the Prime Video app on it??😮

I have two TVs stacked that I watch games on. Every Sunday, one is on Red Zone and the other is one the channel that has eight games showing on it. I haven't seen that controller in several years. Guess I have to dig it out....

47 minutes ago, DMD said:

Watching Thursday night game on my PC is different. This is a first time which I guess is what they want since the future may end up with nothing but streaming. Very different to me. I watch game film occasionally, but never live games.  At least I have a big monitor.

To quote my guide for a cave spelunking excursion, “you’re getting old bro.”

:sad:

• Haha 3

I've used Direct tv / NFL Sunday ticket for 20-something years. This is how I watch all football. Not sure what I will do next year if it all goes to streaming. My 43" monitor can do split screens and such, but that's a lot going on in one screen.

image.thumb.jpeg.3115966db34440db3d2232ea1804e608.jpeg

7 minutes ago, SteelBunz said:

Is that a gun on your notepad?😕

I had to see if anyone noticed. And Big John's memory is a national treasure... At least  Huddle treasure.

18 minutes ago, DMD said:

I've used Direct tv / NFL Sunday ticket for 20-something years. This is how I watch all football. Not sure what I will do next year if it all goes to streaming. My 43" monitor can do split screens and such, but that's a lot going on in one screen.

image.thumb.jpeg.3115966db34440db3d2232ea1804e608.jpeg

The gun, computer, and mug shot of Mike Tomlin makes me feel like this is an episode of Criminal Minds.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, SteelBunz said:

Facebook shot Mystery Huddler all to hell...lol.😂

I remember when I did it I had a mohawk. I couldn't find that picture again sadly.

5 minutes ago, DMD said:

I remember when I did it I had a mohawk. I couldn't find that picture again sadly.

Oh gawd...the mohawk!🤣

Those were so much fun! Some classic pics. And Bear's geographic dysfunctionality. Just some funny stuff to pass the off-season. 👍

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DMD said:

I had to see if anyone noticed. And Big John's memory is a national treasure... At least  Huddle treasure.

That's awesome.   I feel guilty for not subscribing this season but hell- it's $$ going to USA TODAY, not Mr. Dorey.  Those mofo's want to charge me to read free news I can get literally on any other website.  Nope!  Not happenin'. 

10 hours ago, SteelBunz said:

Facebook shot Mystery Huddler all to hell...lol.😂

I still contend we could do it.  There are folks here that I am not FB friends with.  I always just said "if you recognize the person from FB or whatever, just let everyone else guess".  :shrug: 

12 hours ago, SteelBunz said:

Oh gawd...the mohawk!🤣

Those were so much fun! Some classic pics. And Bear's geographic dysfunctionality. Just some funny stuff to pass the off-season. 👍

Somewhere kind of north and east of here, roughly New England area..close enough!

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Or cast it from your phone to the tv?

Or use an HDMI cable to connect the computer to the TV?

I don't have Amazon prime, and I'm not going to let them convince me to pay for a service I don't need to watch a few football games. I already didn't have NFL Network (since U-Verse dropped it) and missed some of the TNF games in the past. I've taken to watching NFL games I miss and want to see on YouTube with highlights (10-15 per game) uploaded by the NFL. Last night I watched 5 games in about an hour, including GB-MIN which I had recorded and not watched yet, great time savings. 

14 hours ago, SteelBunz said:

Is that a gun on your notepad?😕

ready to shoot the TV when the Cowboys blow it ;) 

3 hours ago, darin3 said:

I still contend we could do it.  There are folks here that I am not FB friends with.  I always just said "if you recognize the person from FB or whatever, just let everyone else guess".  :shrug: 

Some people are not even on Facebook, I know its hard to believe but there are millions of us. 

14 hours ago, Big John said:

:pc: He has always had a gun by his desk.  Refer to a secondary MH photo. (I just call it his thread gun ;) )

Nobody who is immersed in FF should have a gun available within 300 yards while games are in progress.  That's just begging for something bad to happen. 

• Haha 2