[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Week 15 edition

purplemonster

Well that was a wild week of games. I can't say the big winners this week were the officials. But anyway, I don't want to say more or I'll get a fine from the Commissioner. 

I will start since mine is going to be one of the worst. I am in a virtual tie and it is Christian Watson vs Packers D, ours is a bit more generous DST scoring, so the projection is 12.5 or so and for Watson 10.75 

The proverbial time machine was in order again, Zay Jones 28.9 points on my bench, a solid 20 points better than any of my 3 WR, including Adams and his paltry 28 yards. Lost by 20, so glad it wasn't some minor mistake with a reasonable line-up decision. 

At least I also didn't waste $5 or more trying to grab a replacement QB for Murray (Geno did as well as anybody else I would have considered). and none came close to getting me the extra 20 points I needed. 

A miracle really, because some knucklehead GM set up a 12 man league to only have 4 owners make the playoffs. :guns:

I need A Jones and B Wager to score 56 points. 

This is by far my most talented re-draft team of 3. I am in the final 4 in the other two, with weaker talent across the board, and I'll most likely lose out on a tie breaker with a 9-6 record (tied for 4th), but 5th most points. 

Edited by gilthorp

Terrible week for me. 

I wasted 160 points in my work league being on bye.  :yay:

Thanks to Terry McLaurin not moving up a foot in their offensive set, I may lose in my little family league.  Brian Robinson scored a TD on the play and I would only be down a point with GB's DEF/ST yet to play.  Now I'm down about 7 and have been burned by relying on DEF/ST's to get me wins on MNF.

Losing by 11 (which is a lot, actually) in a goofy-scoring 12-team IDP dynasty.  I have Higbee, they have Watson.  So I'm done.  Losing Taylor may have cost me here.

Losing by a good 50 to @HarleyKR07 in a 12-team IDP devy, with Higbee and Lazard versus Matt Gay.  So I'm probably toast here.

Up 11 in a lil 8-team legacy league, I'm done, they have Rodgers and Jalen Ramsey.  So unless Rodgers completely poops the bed, I'm done here too.

In a 12-team IDP dynasty, I'm in the Toilet Bowl.  Winner gets the #1 rookie pick.  I'm up 17 with Aaron Jones and Robert Tonyan vs. Bobby Wagner and Quay Walker.  It may be close.

Down 13 to @Bier Meisterin another Toilet Bowl.  I have Lazard.  Go Lazard!

And just to kick me a little more while I'm down, I lost Taylor in two leagues where I had byes.  I will have other options, but it just sucks.

Good luck to all... really just watching GB's DEF tonight.  Hoping Baker Mayfield sucks butt.

Weapons of DMD…. If I get 14 from the GB defense, I lose by .01, so I guess I need 15.  Otherwise I lose to a team that started Pierre Strong and Jeff Wilson (Inactive) at RB.  Brutal.  

That’s what happens when you face Hurts and Jefferson.  Well, that, and your own guys (Brady and Fournette) stop playing at halftime.  Ugh. 

1 hour ago, Gopher said:

Weapons of DMD…. If I get 14 from the GB defense, I lose by .01, so I guess I need 15.  Otherwise I lose to a team that started Pierre Strong and Jeff Wilson (Inactive) at RB.  Brutal.  

That’s what happens when you face Hurts and Jefferson.  Well, that, and your own guys (Brady and Fournette) stop playing at halftime.  Ugh. 

That Brady collapse was pretty perplexing. He had 4 turnovers in 15 minutes. More than he'd ever had in a game, and he managed to do it in the span of a quarter. Then he got his usual garbage time TD which brought it back up to a reasonable level but damn. I got basically nothing out of Washington DST. One of the more dominant defenses and they managed 0 sacks, 1 TFL, no turnovers, nothing. At home. Some things just don't make sense sometimes. 

Edited by purplemonster

On 12/19/2022 at 3:24 PM, purplemonster said:

That Brady collapse was pretty perplexing. He had 4 turnovers in 15 minutes. More than he'd ever had in a game, and he managed to do it in the span of a quarter. Then he got his usual garbage time TD which brought it back up to a reasonable level but damn. I got basically nothing out of Washington DST. One of the more dominant defenses and they managed 0 sacks, 1 TFL, no turnovers, nothing. At home. Some things just don't make sense sometimes. 

And... I lost by a point.  Actually, 1.01.... but a point sounds more dramatic.  :lol:  

Same league where I won my division on a points tie-breaker by 3 pts, after finishing 7-7.  I guess my dumb luck ran out.