[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers likely done in GB

irish

6 hours ago, purplemonster said:

The Jets doesn't sound too bad to me. They have a lot of nice pieces. Their WR crew is excellent. They will have a good RB. Living that NY life. I'd consider it. 

Not sure about the culture fit, but from a strictly football standpoint, the Jets have just about everything he needs to be successful, including a defense that will keep him on the field more often. No telling how good Hall will be 1 year removed from a significant injury, but they still have decent RB's even if Hall takes some time to return to form.

I don't see how he doesn't end up in Vegas.  Reunite with Adams, emerging NFL market, some other decent weapons....

Now, the defense supporting him will be terrible, but eh....

Only other spot I could see would be the Jets (and their defense is far better), but Rodgers does things his way so :shrug: 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Big John said:

I think Rodgers likes being at the center of attention and knows saying something like this will get clicks. I'm sure he might honestly believe it too. But if he actually is having this much trouble deciding whether to play football I'd say it's probably a good idea to give it up

Edited by purplemonster

• 2 weeks later...