[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers likely done in GB

irish

4 hours ago, Shaft said:

If they get Rodgers, they will have to go all in. Strengthening that offensive line will be a priority.

Can't prioritize while waiting for Rodgers hallucinogenic drugs to wear off or kick in so he can make a decision.  He's frankly (the really bad word)ing both teams over the longer he takes, but that really does seem to be his MO lately.  I'm not sure if there's a bigger troll in the league at this point. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Def. said:

Can't prioritize while waiting for Rodgers hallucinogenic drugs to wear off or kick in so he can make a decision.  He's frankly (the really bad word)ing both teams over the longer he takes, but that really does seem to be his MO lately.  I'm not sure if there's a bigger troll in the league at this point. 

What's the latest? Is he going to Jets? Is he going to retire? Is he going back to Green Bay? Pins and needles here. It's just so exciting and amazing at the same time. 

I may join your team, but I'll need my crew of Lazard, Cobb, and old man Lewis to have jobs as well.  I can't win with them though. 

:pop:

(Yes, this is a hyperbolic interpretation of the news I'm seeing.)

16 minutes ago, Def. said:

I may join your team, but I'll need my crew of Lazard, Cobb, and old man Lewis to have jobs as well.  I can't win with them though. 

:pop:

(Yes, this is a hyperbolic interpretation of the news I'm seeing.)

It's exactly what's happening, no hyperbole there at all.  

He was definitely not going back to the Packers.  Or... actually... the Packers didn't want him back.  Pretty much all the talking heads on NFL-Radio were saying that.

• Like 1

I just read that they're trying to see if Lazard going with Rodgers to the Jets can happen. 

21 minutes ago, darin3 said:

It's exactly what's happening, no hyperbole there at all.  

He was definitely not going back to the Packers.  Or... actually... the Packers didn't want him back.  Pretty much all the talking heads on NFL-Radio were saying that.

The post in Huddle News (from ESPN Dianna Russini) says he also wants them to sign OBJ.  So he'll only join the Jets if he brings 3WR and a TE with him.

Jets are going to be quite the circus if it happens. Has HBO picked its team for Hard Knocks yet?

11 minutes ago, Shaft said:

And Cobb :pullhair:

Well, Cobb is like his wanker, goes with him everywhere. 

• Haha 1

Jets have signed Lazard and Cobb is on the way. Rodgers going to the Jets is basically a done deal. 

There's also talk of the Falcons trading for Elijah Moore. 

Edited by irish

47 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Well, might as well bring Greg Jennings and Jordy Nelson.

I mean, why not force NY to trade Garrett for Adams? :shrug:

I really do love having more reasons to cheer against the Jets other then them, you know, just being the Jets.  

• Haha 1