[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call Your Mistakes - Week 4

rajncajn

Almost forgot. Very busy week this week trying to launch a boat.

Mistakes I'm making this week, trusting Dameon Pierce instead of Conner who's produced every week regardless of opponent or Palmer who's in prime position for heavy volume. Still not due in going to stick with this one.

12 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

I'm sure some managers started Aaron Jones 😒

This

Rocco : (the really bad word)in'- What the (the really bad word)in'. (the really bad word). Who the (the really bad word) (the really bad word)ed this (the really bad word)ing... How did you two (the really bad word)ing (the really bad word)s...

[shouts] 

Rocco : (the really bad word)!

Connor : Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word

• Haha 1

Playing fantasy football, thinking it would still be fun, and that it might help when the Browns suck.

I made some decent line-up decisions, Swift over Mattison (+4), Ferguson over Njoku (+3) but not others like Tua over Lawrence (-3) nor Jeudy over Doubs (-4) so that was a wash. No matter as I faced the high score of the week and lost by 50 (Kyren+Pucua+Collins nearly outscored my 9 starters).