[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Week 7 - What do you need?

Gopher

A bunch still in progress for me, starting with the ones that are the closest...

Fusion 16-team IDP Dynasty (5-1) -   This has been a slugfest.  Battling @Trojanmojo, who survived taking a zero from his QB spot (D Jones/Jimmy G), thanks to a huge day from his kicker (Hopkins 22 pts), and his LB trio of Bernard/Franklin/Oluokun (76 pts!). Meanwhile, my BAL connection of L Jackson and M Andrews carried me after watching Bijan do nothing.  Now, with the score sitting at 177.10 to 177.05, it comes down to a battle of MIN DE's... My Hunter versus his Wonnum.  I like my chances, but you never know.  Hunter can disappear at times, and a big play from Wonnum could certainly sway it his way. Should be fun to watch. 

LLD 14-team Dynasty (3-3) - Down 10, with RB Mattison, WR Jennings, and PK Moody versus RB Mason and WR Addison. Could be close. @Bigheadhal1

HFA 32-team IDP Dynasty (7-2) - Down 5 pts and change, I've got WR Powell and TE Kittle going against DB Charvarius Ward.  Might be close. 

Huddle Elite 16-team Redraft (2-4) - Need 15 from Cousins and Osborn.  Should happen, but no guarantee against SF. 

Local 12-team Keeper (2-4) - I'm up 5 with Hockenson going against Moody.  Like my chances, but no guarantee. 

FDSB 12-team IDP Dynasty (2-4) - Down 12 and change, with Cousins going against Bynum.  Not loving the matchup, but I suppose anything is possible. @HarleyKR07

12-team Local Redraft (2-4) - Up 43 going against Mattison and Hockenson.  This is old-school no PPR, so I like my chances.  

Weapons of DMD 16-team Redraft (3-3) - Down 43, with Purdy/Mason/Moody going against Osborn.  This one will be tough.  Modified scoring for PPR and yardage, but 6 pts for TD passes.  Need something out of Mason to have a shot. @boltnlava

FFPC 12-team redraft (4-2) - I need 16 from McCaffrey, Hockenson, and Osborn to secure a win.  That's almost a given, especially since I have Mason if CMC ends up not playing.  That said, I'd really love to get about 50-60 points from the three to stay in the playoff mix.  That's certainly doable with full PPR (and 1.5 PPR for TE's). 

ConFusion 16-team IDP Dynasty (4-2) - I got "Foreman'd" in this one, and need 74 from my defensive trio of DT Harrison Phillips, LB Greenlaw, and S Hufanga to catch up. I've also got LB Burks in case Greenlaw sits, but either way, this is a definite longshot.  Not impossible, but all three need to have huge games for it to happen.  @dillhole007

DAF 16-team IDP Dynasty (5-1) - Down by 57 with Hockenson going against Fred Warner.  Not going to happen. Another one where @dillhole007 kicked my butt, this time with guys I never saw coming.  Gus Edwards, AJ Brown, Darren Waller, and CB Kenny Moore combined for 100 pts.  Didn't help that DK Metcalf was a last-minute inactive (and I had nobody to fill the spot), but regardless, I got spanked.  

DW3 14-team IDP Dynasty (4-2) - Down 59 with Cousins against McCaffrey.  I'm cooked. @tbone2cool

DW2 16-team IDP Dynasty (5-1) - Up 32 with Cousins/Mattison/H Smith versus Warner. Got this one I think. @tbone2cool

Edited by Gopher

Just now, Gopher said:

A bunch still in progress for me, starting with the ones that are the closest...

Fusion 16-team IDP Dynasty (5-1) -   This has been a slugfest.  Battling @Trojanmojo, who survived taking a zero from his QB spot (D Jones/Jimmy G), thanks to a huge day from his kicker (Hopkins 22 pts), and his LB trio of Bernard/Franklin/Oluokun (76 pts!). Meanwhile, my BAL connection of L Jackson and M Andrews carried me after watching Bijan do nothing.  Now, with the score sitting at 177.10 to 177.05, it comes down to a battle of MIN DE's... My Hunter versus his Wonnum.  I like my chances, but you never know.  Hunter can disappear at times, and a big play from Wonnum could certainly sway it his way. Should be fun to watch.

This one has been surprisingly close. If only Bryce Young didn't have a bye week this week!  Sigh. It's been cool seeing you build your team up in Fusion. Good luck tonight.

• Thanks 1

Looks like I'll survive another week in my Guillotine league, but if CMC can get me 7-8 points it'd give me a nice cushion to fall on.

12-team superflex redraft:  up 60 but they have Purdy, Kittle and the Niner D, so I'll probably lose.

12-team redraft:  up 10 or so, but they have Purdy, so I'll probably lose.

12-team superflex/IDP dynasty:  up 80, they have CMC and Jordan Hicks (MIN LB) and I have Hockenson.  Should be good here.

12-team IDP dynasty w/ big play scoring:  up 2 and I have Nick Bosa to their Mattison, Wonnum and Bynum.  Actually hoping I lose for a better draft slot.

16-team IDP dynasty:  down about 75 but I have CMC, Hockenson and Fred Warner.  Will need some big scores outta these guys.

12-team IDP dynasty:  down 30 and I have CMC and Warner.  See above.

14-team IDP dynasty:  up 47 and I have Kittle to their Dre Greenlaw.  Good here.

12-team IDP dynasty:  down 34 and I have Elijah Mitchell, Jordan Addison and Josh Metellus (MIN Safety) to their CMC.  Not looking good, but stranger things have happened.

2 hours ago, boltnlava said:

Watch out Gopher...I'm going to be 1-6! Ha! Watch Osborn drop the one pass thrown to him and I get a bagel. Sigh. This has not been my year.

I started out 0-3 in the division, clawed my way back to 3-3, and I'm now probably going to lose to the only 0-6 team in the league.  Oh well.  

9 hours ago, Trojanmojo said:

This one has been surprisingly close. If only Bryce Young didn't have a bye week this week!  Sigh. It's been cool seeing you build your team up in Fusion. Good luck tonight.

BTW Trojanmojo won by 0.05 points. (183.10 to 183.05)

Edited by Big John

59 minutes ago, Big John said:

BTW Trojanmojo won by 0.05 points. (183.10 to 183.05)

35 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

IDP? Stat corrections may decide who wins.

The old Thursday morning win to loss stat corrections, gotta love em. That bit me once this year when they subtracted 1 tackle from Foye in week 5. Thought I was 4-1 and turned into 3-2.

7 minutes ago, Trojanmojo said:

Wow. I won? I had thought I was down .95 and now here we are. That would be an amazing win given the circumstances and the tough competition.

Yeah, I recorded the game, so I didn't look at MFL until it was over.  Six points a piece.  To be honest, I was so wrapped up in watching the game that I didn't really pay super close attention to either's stats.  It certainly felt like Hunter was in on more than just two tackles, but you could very well say the same for Wonnum.  The whole defense played great.  Good game (both last night and our FF matchup). 

• Thanks 1

Damn... Just realized I lost this one by less than a point and a half as well.  That's two losses by a COMBINED 1.5 points.  :bash: I knew I was in trouble when Ward ripped that ball away from Addison early. 

HFA 32-team IDP Dynasty (7-2) - Down 5 pts and change, I've got WR Powell and TE Kittle going against DB Charvarius Ward.  Might be close. 

On 10/24/2023 at 6:03 PM, Gopher said:

Damn... Just realized I lost this one by less than a point and a half as well.  That's two losses by a COMBINED 1.5 points.  :bash: I knew I was in trouble when Ward ripped that ball away from Addison early. 

I lost by .6 because of 2 Harrison Smith assisted tackles at the very end. That stings.

• Like 1