[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What players do you have a lot of?

darin3

I think I did about 10 redrafts this season... I found myself with a lot of:

Dak Prescott

Najee Harris

Javonte WIlliams

Ezekiel Elliott

Chris Godwin

Chris Olave

Christian Kirk (I sense a trend w/ my WRs....)

Sam LaPorta

Tried to avoid Gibbs in my 3 locals, so naturally I have him in all of them somehow. 

Know who I don't have? MHJ.   No 1.01's in dynasty this year and price was just dumb for a rookie in locals. 

2 minutes ago, Def. said:

Tried to avoid Gibbs in my 3 locals, so naturally I have him in all of them somehow. 

Know who I don't have? MHJ.   No 1.01's in dynasty this year and price was just dumb for a rookie in locals. 

MHJ Picks 9, 11, and 15 in locals. :blink:

Edited by Def.

27 minutes ago, Def. said:

MHJ Picks 9, 11, and 15 in locals. :blink:

I got MHJ in 2 dynasties (had 1.01 in both) and one redraft (at 2.05... 17 overall).   I wanted a 2nd WR and it was between him and London.  Thought both had some question marks and flipped a coin...

I have way too many shares of Zach Charbonnet.

Early rounds-

Drake London

Jaylen Waddle

Midrounds-

Tee Higgins 

Terry McLaurin

Late rounds

Jordan Mason

Zach Charbonnet 

Brian Thomas

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

Jordan Mason

I got a few copies of him too.  Just seems like a logical lottery ticket with no Mitchell in tow and CMC coming off a busy '23 season.  Guerendo has been impressive but Mason was one of the best runners in preseason and would most likely get the RB1 job for SFO if CMC were to go down (hoping he doesn't since I have a lot of him in dynasty).

Of my 14 teams to manage, the most common

7 - Brandin Cooks, Xavier Legette

6 - C.J. Stroud, Raheem Mostert, Keon Coleman

5 - Jared Goff, Ezekiel Elliott, Trey McBride, Cooper Kupp, Jameson Williams, 

Mostly the late guys that are just always there so I added them as depth. I keep close track of all my teams and try to avoid building the same roster over and over. But this year was freakish. I usually get stuck drafting 6 to 10 in all leagues but this year was all about early picks. In my 9 money teams at RTS, I picked, 1,1,1,2,3,3,5 and 11. That made it hard to create different rosters I still liked.

Not counting dynasty, I did about a dozen redraft (or keeper leagues that are MOSTLY redraft).  Here is a brief recap of my "trends" in drafting....

QB - Generally speaking, I waited big-time at this position.  A few exceptions where I grabbed Allen/Hurts/Burrow when they fell, but for the most part, waited until mid-draft or later to take my first QB, then a second one (in most leagues) a few rounds later.  Even Burrow, I took around Round 9 I believe.  Didn't go in with a plan to target/avoid anyone in particular... this is just the way it played out.  Getting Goff or Purdy 5-6 rounds later than guys like Richardson, Stroud, or Daniels is crazy to me. Goff is going to have a huge year, and I'll gladly take him as my starting QB as the last team to draft one.  :shrug:  Mayfield and Geno were taken as backups with picks at the end of drafts.  

ZERO shares - Mahomes, L Jackson, Dak, Stroud, Murray, Richardson, Daniels, Lawrence, Tua, Caleb, Stafford, Watson, Levis

Multiple shares - Purdy 5, Mayfield 4, Geno 4, Goff 3, Allen 2, Burrow 2, Rodgers 2, Cousins 2

RB -  Can't believe how many guys I didn't draft AT ALL.  :unsure:  Again, not intentional, just the way the cookie crumbled.  

ZERO shares - Taylor, Gibbs, Cook, Kyren, Jacobs, Walker, A Jones, Stevenson, Conner, J Williams, Pollard, Warren, Singletary, Mostert, Z White, Edwards, Brooks, Moss, Charbonnet, Hubbard, Gibson, Chandler..... 

Multiple shares - 5 - R White, Harris, B Robinson, 4 - Corum, Ford, 3 - Etienne, Perine, Lloyd, 2 - CMC, Henry, Kamara, Mixon, Spears, C Brown, Zeke, Wright, Irving, J Williams, Pierce, Mason, Vidal

WR - Definitely some trends here.  Ironically, a lot of the guys I didn't draft at all, I have on several dynasty teams (Harrison, Rice, JSN, McConkey, Worthy, etc.). And, the guys I DID draft a lot just felt like good value.  Thielen as a 4th or 5th WR.  Douglas as a WR5/6.  Godwin 3/4, etc.  

ZERO shares - Lamb, Chase, St. Brown, Harrison, Evans, Collins, Pittman, Waddle, Ayiuk, Cooper, Diggs, D Johnson, R Rice, JSN, Lockett, McConkey, Worthy.... 

Multiple shares - 6 - Thielen, 5 - D Douglas, 4 - Godwin, K Allen, Addison, 3 - Hill, Jefferson, Moore, Sutton, Wicks, 2 - Olave, Kupp, Flowers, Higgins, PIckens, Dell, Hopkins, Mooney, McCaffrey

TE - Same deal.  The guys I didn't draft, I have on multiple dynasty teams, for the most part. Kraft I took as a flier with one of my last picks anywhere I could get him.  If he doesn't work out, no worries.  

ZERO shares - Engram, Andrews, Pitts, Hockenson, Freiermuth

Multiple shares - Kraft 6, Kincaid 4, Kittle/Conklin 3, 2 - Kelce, Njoku, Goedert, Kmet, J Smith, Gesicki

Other than that, I have the DAL defense on three teams and a few (NOS, ATL, KC) on two, and the only kicker I have on more than one team is Myers (SEA) on FIVE.  Random.  :lol: 

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Kelce disappeared. Going to be tough for teams to to cover both Rashee rice and Worthy 

... plus game flow in the 4th quarter

Edited by Bier Meister

16 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Kelce disappeared. Going to be tough for teams to to cover both Rashee rice and Worthy 

Wait til they also have Hollywood Brown... two outside burners and two studs in the middle.