[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

theme league

cheezhed

Hey guys and gals. Not sure which forum to put this in so, please accept my apologies if this isn't the correct one.

One of my redraft leagues is forming another league next year due to popular demand. We like to do a theme for our leagues. My current league is called the BSFFL (Bourbon Street FFL). All of our owners choose team names and faux owner names associated with different bourbons. For example some of our team names were, Lynchburg Sourmashers, Singlebarrel, Moonrunnerz , Whosurgrandaddy (old gran dad), etc.

We started our draft with a shot of bourbon and ended with a shot of boubon.

We have one owner that hosts football viewing at his place everyweek. U walk in the door , u do a shot. (i know it may sound corny, but it's fun)

This year we r forming another theme league and we decided on a Super Heros league. I am undecided as to which hero I want to choose as my team owner. I was just curious to hear some of ur favorite super heros and why. I am looking for something out of the ord. You know, not ur avg. superman or spidey.

Let me hear some of ur thoughts. Thanks for ur time.

Also, I have been trying to decide whether these particulars fall into the Super Hero catagory: Hong Kong Fuey, Capt.Caveman, and El Kabong????

Fantastic Four would give you a little of everything.

Ghost Rider would be interesting ...

Iron Man :D

There was a character, associated with the Fantastic Four I think, Mystic Man or some such ...

Jaugernaut

EDIT:

Doctor Strange was the "mystic man" I was thinking of

Edited by Grits and Shins

So if the bourbon league has the little shooter idea for the draft and at watching the games, what will the superhero league do?  Will everyone show off their special power(s)?

689001[/snapback]

Yeah, no offense, but you took something manly (football) and threw some more manliness on top (bourbon, and more specifically, drinking it) ... and replaced it with something not all that manly, but rather man-love-ly.

:D Just never been into the whole superhero crap. :D

But hey, if you gotta pick one, I think The Punisher would be badass. B)