[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #12

Mystery Huddler #12, pic 3

Clue #7 - Is a fan of an AFC East team.

Clue #8 - Lives in Boston and is a Redsox fan, is married, no kids, went to Hawaii on his honeymoon, likes steak and pizza, is a lurker, been around awhile, spends time on the fantasy advice board, visits skybox on occasion, and has participated in sig bets.

747107[/snapback]

Hmmmm... well now.... I just don't know who it could be. :D

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can we maybe have one or two more pictures of miss piggytails?  she's no mrs. BP, but still...

747063[/snapback]

The more I look at her in Pic one the more I want to grab onto those sodomy straps and take a ride...I am of course talking about the chick and not the mh :D

darn that was fast....didn't notice the shirt before :D

It is me.  1st pic was taken at my 30th birthday party last November.  I had drunker pics but figured this one would get the most comments :doah: Girl in pic is girlfriend of guy across from me.

Second pic was taken camping in Burlington VT last year.  mmmm filet mingon.  Didn't go to VT to marry my meatball eating friend (not that there's anything wrong with that)  I am married...to a women, and she like's the goatee  :D:D

Oh and I don't need a bro, I'm big boned.

747111[/snapback]

the next whiskey is on me hoops :D

The more I look at her in Pic one the more I want to grab onto those sodomy straps and take a ride...I am of course talking about the chick and not the mh :D

747113[/snapback]

I'd like to drive her like a motorcycle through a car wash.

the look of disgust by the chick is because she has to go home and sleep with mr. 2 inch. she's wondering what it would feel like to have a "whopper".

i'm judging by the last pick that nhoops got to watch the steelers whale on the patriots during the regular season last yr. very nice.

i'm judging by the last pick that nhoops got to watch the steelers whale on the patriots during the regular season last yr.  very nice.

747124[/snapback]

Wife bought me tix for B-Day.....of course they lost. But I'm happy with the end result.

Mystery Huddler #12, pic 3

Clue #7 - Is a fan of an AFC East team.

Clue #8 - Lives in Boston and is a Redsox fan, is married, no kids, went to Hawaii on his honeymoon, likes steak and pizza, is a lurker, been around awhile, spends time on the fantasy advice board, visits skybox on occasion, and has participated in sig bets.

747107[/snapback]

Sheesh. If you're going to take pictures of flashers at the game, at least make it be a woman!

Man! You Huddlers are getting really good at this MH thing! I log on, and it's over already!

Another good one, ABWF! Congrats to nhoops for surviving his MH trial by fire!! :D

This one went way too fast. We need to call him gay some more.

747240[/snapback]

O.K.

Big ears! Beany! Goofy grin!

GAY!!!

How was that??? :D