[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What has been your best pick

seminoles

No great picks from the draft but FA is what I own.  Brees, Bell, JJ, and GATES.

763605[/snapback]

well FA isnt something to really brag about. By picking someone up that means you have a hunch from his playing. To draft someone oblivious of how good he will be is harder.

flipper anderson. nah...probably domanick davis in the 5th round of our ROOKIE draft in fusion. i don't know how many other backs were chosen before him, i think its alot, but he has produced better than all the first round rbs of the last couple yrs. i have to admit though, it wasn't through my hard homework that i found this gem. it was the shared last name, plus going to houston who had no established back at the time. very lucky.

All in the same year Manning, Plummer and Moss.

Since then D. Davis , M. Anderson , Last year J. Walker in the 5th, J. Witten in the 12th M. Clayton in the 8th also had Lee Evens late but let him go early in the year.

In '96, I got Emmitt Smith in the 1st round and Brett Favre in the 2nd. We might as well just declared me the champ and redrafted at that point. However, I also got a rookie that year named Curtis Martin in the last round.

I got Jeff Garcia in the 14th and Stephen Davis in the 8th round in the respective years they borke out.

In my BOTH league last year, I'm fairly proud that I took Reggie Wayne in the 8th and Nate Burleson in the 13th. Unfortunately, neither of them will help me this year as keepers.

Edited by General Itals

My best draft ever was E. James rookie year. I had the 12th pick in a 12 teamer. I picked Eddie George with my first round pick and James immediately at the turn.

This was the year George had a huge year, and of course James had a great rookie year. Oh, and I also picked up Kurt Warner off waivers after week 1, the first year he came out of nowhere.

I went 16-1 and won the league EASILY.

I couldn't even tell you the rest of my roster. Didn't even need them.

Last year I drafted Manning, Tomlinson, Moss, Harrison, and Shaun Alexander.  The other 15 guys in my league were mad at me all year.  :D

763918[/snapback]

There is no way you could have gotten those players in a 16 team league. You play with a bunch of morans?

Last year I got Javon Walker in the middle rounds. The year before that I picked up Stephen Davis late in the draft. I'm not sure if they were my best picks, but they turned out to be good ones.

Last year I drafted Manning, Tomlinson, Moss, Harrison, and Shaun Alexander.  The other 15 guys in my league were mad at me all year.  :D

763918[/snapback]

You are so clever. What is your secret! :D

I can't wait until drafting time comes and everybody starts posting their rosters like this. It makes giving them fantasy advice so much easier...........

My best draft ever was E. James rookie year. I had the 12th pick in a 12 teamer. I picked Eddie George with my first round pick and James immediately at the turn.

763903[/snapback]

My pick was also E. James his rookie year but I got him in the 4th round. I took Emmit Smith in the first and that was one of the last years he was acutally putting up 100+ yards and at least one TD every other game. The rest of my roster didn't matter either. I won the superbowl with Doug Flutie as my starting QB for most of the year.

You are so clever.  What is your secret! :D

I can't wait until drafting time comes and everybody starts posting their rosters like this.  It makes giving them fantasy advice so much easier...........

763955[/snapback]

:D