[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be the next Chris Brown?

alexgaddis

i'm gulp, holding my breath.  foster plays the whole season and is a top 12 rb at yrs end.  still holding my breath.

873136[/snapback]

You're face is gonna get pretty blue, crispy.

I too like Foster. I remember telling people on Davis' 20-yard run in the SB (either late 3rd or early 4th quarter, IIRC) that if Foster was the RB there that's a TD. He's got a nice mix of speed, size, and vision. He just needs to help that fumbling a little and kick the injury bug. I'm afraid now though, that Shelton might come in and steal the show, or create a RBBC situation no matter what happens with Davis.

Tatum Bell and possibly Clarrett, if he gets to play. Productive but injury-prone.

873623[/snapback]

Good call on Bell. Tons of talent but will probably have difficulty shaking the injury bug. Bennett's another good pick, but has already been battling the injury bug and has, of course, loads of talent.

Good call on Bell.  Tons of talent but will probably have difficulty shaking the injury bug.  Bennett's another good pick, but has already been battling the injury bug and has, of course, loads of talent.

873756[/snapback]

Listen ya newbie asstard, you're a moran. :D

That about right? :D

How many starting RB's in the last 4 years have only missed 1 game due to injury? Looking for LT's predecessor might be tougher than you think.

How many starting RB's in the last 4 years have only missed 1 game due to injury? Looking for LT's predecessor might be tougher than you think.

873811[/snapback]

Exactly. The topic was flawed to begin with.

This sounds as if it's taking a familiar turn :D

873815[/snapback]

Memories...like the corners of my mind...

:doah:

873859[/snapback]

Would you know sarcasm if it whooped you upside your noggin? :D

Exactly.  The topic was flawed to begin with. 

Would you know sarcasm if it whooped you upside your noggin?  :D

873893[/snapback]

I had better. I teach it. :D

Edited by Ruffian

873811[/snapback]

Sorry you UT wannabe. Finding LT's predecessor is as easy as looking up stats from the few years before he was in the league.

Finding his successor might prove difficult :D