[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's time to admit

SLAYER

I'm not sure how. I have watched them play two games and I'm not really sure why or how they are good but they are a good team despite toolhead being their coach. I may have to start respecting them if they keep this up.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take nothing from Denver but Brady had Moss and Welker for obvious td's and missed them both.

Only counts if they catch it..

I'll admit, I really don't like the Broncos all that much, but they're starting to play like a team who's undefeated. I'm with the majority of the NFL fans who thought Denver would be lucky to win 5 games this season. Looks like they may not LOSE 5 games this season. While I'm not a fan, I'm turning into a believer that they are pretty good.

I think Denver is a good team but not as good as some people would like to believe. Their record is misleading. They just beat a bad Cowboys team and the Pat's are just a good team at this point. In fact I would argue the Pats should have 3 losses on the season.

Pats got too cute in the 2nd half. Barely threw at all in the 2nd half. Kind of like they thought they could salt away the game by trying to morph into a rushing team all of a sudden. Kept Denver in the game and gave them the chance to win it in the end.

KO'd

Edited by KOKIDKOKID

The Broncos are a solid team, and have a legit chance to make some noise in every game. They can run, they do play good D, and they have a few playmakers on the WR corps. The QB won't lose them many games by taking chances, but won't win them many games when needed.

Kyle Orton is the new Chad Pennington.

It was nice to see Bellicheat stay out there and shake the hand of the man who just beat him. Another class act by Bellicheat.

Yes, I did see him turn around a few times but he didn't stop. He was looking behind him still walking towards the locker room.

Talk to me after their two tough upcoming road games. It's not like they just beat NE in their prime.

So any win against a good team is immediately negated, since that team can't be that good if they just lost to the Broncos? Gotta love that circular logic.

Edited by budlitebrad

So any win against a good team is immediately negated, since that team can't be that good if they just lost to the Broncos? Gotta love that circular logic.

It should be obvious to any football fan with a pulse that NE is not the team they once were and that Denver has yet to play a genuinely good team yet this year. Their next 3 games @ SD, @ Balt and Pitt will be telling.

It was nice to see Bellicheat stay out there and shake the hand of the man who just beat him. Another class act by Bellicheat.

Yes, I did see him turn around a few times but he didn't stop. He was looking behind him still walking towards the locker room.

I think he did everything reasonable to try and find him, he has no hard feelings against him. In fact, in all the excitement McDaniels could have been seen as having blown off Bellichick as he ran off the field. Your hatred of all things Patriot clouds your vision, man.