[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - What do you need (Week 11)

Dolphin_Akie

League 1 (standard redraft) - up 67, I have Butker, he has Cooks  :D 

League 2 (ppr redraft) - up 4.2, he has Hunt... :( 

League 3 (dynasty) - up 64, he has Cooks and Hunt, I have Gurley :D

League 4 (dynasty) - down 7.2, he has Mahomes, Hill, Chris Jones (DE - KC) and Cory Littleton (LB - LAR), and I have Kelce, Cooks and Anthony Hitchens (LB - KCC)  :weird:

League 5 (dynasty) - up 64, he has Kelce, Suh and Littleton and I have Aaron Donald, Mark Barron and Marcus Peters :D

League 6 (dynasty) - up 48, I have Kelce yet to go :D

League 7 (dynasty) - already lost, but want to :unsure: 

League 8 (dynasty) - already lost :(

League 9 (dynasty) - goofy scoring, down 13 and he has Chris Jones and I have Cooks and Butker... need a ton of FGs and a Cooks TD

So basically looking for Kelce to go off, but that would mean Mahomes goes off so I dunno. Really just gonna enjoy the game and let the scores fall where they fall.  And a lot of Butker FGs.

Edited by darin3

League 1 - I need Mahomes, Gurley, Cooks, and Kelce to score about 100 points combined. But mainly get the points from Mahomes, Gurley & Kelce since I'm playing against Cook in one of my local leagues.

League 2 -  I have an 8pt lead and have Greg the leg left to go vs Cooks. 

League 3 - I need Cooks, Kelce and Woods to make up a 28 point deficit and also outscore Rams (S) L. Joyner. 

League 4 - I need 6.1 points from Butker & Cooks. My opponent is done. 

League 5 - Down 63ish with T Hill, Goff, Kelce, Zuerlien left. Unfortunately my opponent still has Brockers and M Peters left so I'm not confident at all. 

League 6 - Down 7 with Gurley left but my opponent has Goff, A Donald and D Fowler. I think i still have a slim chance in this one. 

League 7 - Doesn't matter this team sucks 

ffpc= reynolds not to outscore cooks and zuerlein by 26.  Win would lock up #1 seed for playoffs and ensure $$ before playoffs begin

local keeper= ppr/ 1.5 for te..... reynolds, kelce, zuerlein to score 28 to hold pace for best record (wentz/ertz "should have" secured that yesterday)

I didn't even want Hunt coming into the season, but draft position dictated that I 'had' to take him in 4 out of 5 leagues. I'm okay in two games, but basically need about 50 pts out of him in the others to get close to winning this week. Basically 5 TD's and 200 total yards. 

Recalling the Ghost of Shaun Alexander that one night many years ago. 😫

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

ffpc= reynolds not to outscore cooks and zuerlein by 26.  Win would lock up #1 seed for playoffs and ensure $$ before playoffs begin

local keeper= ppr/ 1.5 for te..... reynolds, kelce, zuerlein to score 28 to hold pace for best record (wentz/ertz "should have" secured that yesterday)

;)   boo yah!

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

I was up by 50 and just playing against Mahomes, now up by 1 point with 12 minutes left in the 4th. :kicksrock:

I feel you. In one league I thought I had won I got crushed by the Mahomes/Hill stack.

And that guy's team was just 3-7. Go figure.