[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help! My fiance' wants to wait!...

BigMikeinNY

oh man! :D

My fiance' and I have been together for over 5 years, we are getting married next May! We have....well you know......done "it" many, many times......

Now this week, we have started our Pre Cana classes to get married in the Catholic church. And out of nowhere, after two classes, my fiance' wants to wait 47 more weeks until our wedding night to do "it" again.

:D

I'm telling her NO WAY, but she insists she is pretty sure she wants it this way.....

Please, please, someone help me change my fiance's mind :D

BigMike

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a direct correlation between marriage and frequency of sex.....and its not a positive one!

:D

I always here that??? Me and Mrs. PD have a very active sex life :D -that's the whole fuggin point, to find a mate that does it for you all through out the years. I truly feel for those that are in the "very little" sex club.

47 weeks really isn't all that long of a time. If that is what she feels she really wants there would be no lasting harm for you to agree. Obviously she has good reasons that she gathered from the two classes.

Just tell her that if that is what she wants then it's okay with you. All you want to do is get married. With no pressure from you to make her put up defenses she may, or may not, change her mind down the road.

Takes two to tango and sometimes one hears a different song than the other. The key is to learn to compromise and allow the other to dictate the terms.

Dump her. Now.

If I didn't know better I would have thought you were trying to be funny. If you can't help why reply?

there is a direct correlation between marriage and frequency of sex.....and its not a positive one!

Totally disagree. It is most assuredly a positive one.

I don't understand her. If you've already done it numerous times, why is she acting this way now? She's already sinned in the eyes of the Catholic church(I'm Catholic, so I know). Stopping now makes absolutely no sense other than to frustrate and/or piss you off. In my opinion, this could be a sign of things to come after marriage so be prepared. Explain this to her and tell her how you feel about it. At least ask if she'll give you something to look at while you whack your wally. Tell her a guy just can't get shut off like that without at least pleasing himself. Maybe she'll understand. If she doesn't, she will be the one who wears the pants after you get married. Lay down the law now or forever hold your peace! Good luck and I hope your hand doesn't get blisters on it. :D

Lay down the law now or forever hold your PIECE.

Edited by jaxfactor

That's the point, she's not doing it to piss me off, nor is she doing it to cause trouble.

This is the girl I will be with forever, I wouldn't give her up for anything (ok, maybe a NY Giants Super Bowl win, but that's different)

I feel she's doing it to make that night more special. And I also feel she's doing it to feel like she is "eracing" her sin of allready having done "it" before being married.

Those of you that have said "Go elsewhere"....That's not an option here, I am not that kinda guy.

BM

That's the point, she's not doing it to piss me off, nor is she doing it to cause trouble.

This is the girl I will be with forever, I wouldn't give her up for anything (ok, maybe a NY Giants Super Bowl win, but that's different)

I feel she's doing it to make that night more special. And I also feel she's doing it to feel like she is "eracing" her sin of allready having done "it" before being married.

Those of you that have said "Go elsewhere"....That's not an option here, I am not that kinda guy.

BM

You have her intentions right on. Without even having met the woman, I can say that I have known people to have the same situation to pop up.

Just make sure you know what is allowed and not allowed. She might be more than willing to engage in other activities with you :D

Decision time. If this is the women you wnat to spend the rest of your life iwth, support her in her decision to wait. She may change her mind down the road, but your asking for trouble if you try to change it.

What you gain in your relationship will have a greater impact on your life than the sex you give up for the next 47 weeks.

Oh, but I would talk about moving the wedding date up. :D

Very tough call. If she made you wait from the get go I would say you knew what you were dealing with but to look for you to abstain now after the pre canaa classes is tough. It seems like you really love her so worst case is you go without and respect her wishes but thats a real kick in the ass to drop on someone out of the blue. I guess you stick it out and after 47 weeks you sign up for one of those arm wrestling tournaments your strength will be undenyable.

There'll be plenty of time to not have sex after you're married.

My man tried to pull that for the last two months. It didn't last though. Sooner or later, they all come crawling back for more Atomic butt-lovin'.

:fixed:

A friends wife did this to him. He toughed it out and watched a ton of pron. IMO, if it makes her feel like a better person because of it then let her go with it. I've never quite understood most of the Catholic beliefs. Sin, Sin, Sin...but as long as you repent then it's OK :D

Edited by twiley

BM

Tell her to compromise with you...sex up until one month before and then abstinate. 4 weeks without sex is an eternity for a guy...and agreed will get you used to being married. One piece of advice...get as many BJs as you can now cuz that smile on her face come the wedding day doesn't mean she's happy about getting married :D