[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

anyone else have their area flooded today?

cliaz

No meetings this week in Arlington. :D

I heard Amtrak and the Beltway around the mixing bowl was closed because of mudslides. That's gotta be ugly up there. It's already a road I despise driving on a normal day.

Edited by TimC

No meetings this week in Arlington. :D

I heard Amtrak and the Beltway around the mixing bowl was closed because of mudslides. That's gotta be ugly up there. It's already a road I despise driving on a normal day.

Yeah that sucks you have to drive through the mixing bowl. That place is what I imagine hell to be like. Even if you have business up this way this week, skip it. I live 12 miles from my job and I know it's going to take me a couple of hours to get home. I can't believe how much rain we've had in this area. Was it bad this weekend at your end?

Sounds like Cliaz backed up the bowl again... :D

:D Now that's funny. You are back in my good graces.

Sorry, school teacher here, so I haven't left the house yet as I'm on vacation for the next 2 months and change. Just sitting around eating my Honeycombs watching the boob tube. Isn't life grand! Oh wait I only make like 50 g's a year so it does have its downfall. Hell, I'll take the good with the bad. :D

Edited by irish

sigh...

We are in a drought and can only water once a week. We will get fined for if (when) we use over 10,000 gallons of water a month (we have never used less than like 16,000). The ground around here is like marble and everything is dying a slow, painful death and we are just starting summer.

I don't want a flood mind you but evidently I am living under some meteorlogical umbrella this year. The surrounding counties are okay, just mine is drier than the Saharra.

If you can each send me a baggie full of water I may be able to save my lawn.

sigh...

We are in a drought and can only water once a week. We will get fined for if (when) we use over 10,000 gallons of water a month (we have never used less than like 16,000). The ground around here is like marble and everything is dying a slow, painful death and we are just starting summer.

I don't want a flood mind you but evidently I am living under some meteorlogical umbrella this year. The surrounding counties are okay, just mine is drier than the Saharra.

Sent.... Don't worry about the yellow food coloring in... ups said I needed to add that to send it

sigh...

I feel for ya dude. We had a lengthy drought here in NE FL for awhile. Today, the sky opened up and we got a glorious downpour along with the lightning that goes with it. I was driving home and a huge flash came from my left. Scared the livin' hell out of me. It was then that I realized I better pull over because I'm blind from the flash.

Hope ya get some rain down there in big T! I'll do a rain dance for ya. :D