[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lamest Replica Jersey You Own

darin3

forever in debt to mo lewis' post in another thread got me thinking...

I'm sure many of us have a replica jersey or two in our closet that we break out on game day (or, according to a thread last year, spamshirts are stupid).

Anyone have a jersey they got (or bought) that should be burnt or used as a car rag?

Mine? Chicago Bears #8. No, not Grossman. Cade McNown. :D

Yours?

Dorsey Levins, LeRoy Butler but I like both of them.

Butler will certainly be in the Packer Hall of Fame; Levens has a shot

No Brent Fullwood's thank God.

I think it would be sorta cool to have a Fullwood jersey. Then again, I might feel different if I owned one - could be something that is only good in theory.

Louis Lipps WR Steelers!! :D:D

No shame in sporting the jersey of two-time Pro Bowler. Sure he was no Hines Ward or Stallworth, but a good player and a career Steeler.

Any Raiders fan with a Jerry Porter #84 jersey, and you know you are out there :D

I am here, and yes, it is lame!!!

But taking the cake, Jake Plummer # 16 for the Arizona Cardinals...

I am an avid collector of jersey's though, and do have quite the collection. So sometimes, you gotta take one for the team and pickup that oh poopyty player nobody likes to admit they own a jersey for.

My weakest spamshirts to date:

1. Jake Plummer - ARI

2. Warren Sapp - TB

3. Jerry Porter - OAK

My tightest spamshirts (what a toss-up)

1. Julius Peppers - CAR

2. Reggie Bush - NWO

3. HERMAN MOORE - DET BABY!

i have 3 strict rules about spamshirts.

Nobody, or at least not any true fan, should ever buy a jersey unless he fits one of these following criteria:

1) He's a retired all-time great for the team; possible /probable/actual Hall of Famer. As a Raider fan, Otto, Shell, Upshaw, Hendricks, Blanda, Plunkett, Stabler, etc fit this bill

2) He's been on the team/had been for years, the majority of his career, and is a standout. Hall of Fame induction not necessary. As a Raider fan, Zack Crocket is a great example.

3) see 1 and 2

Otherwise, you are a Steeler fan left with a Slash jersey, a Charger fan with Leaf jersey or a Raider fan with a Gallery jersey.

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

I would have to say Kordel Stewart for me.

That is a number 10 Steeler jersey so yes I am thinking of having the name ripped off and put Holmes on there.

I had a Stewart jersey at one time too. I think it was his rookie year. I don't know what in the world I did with that. I havent seen that in years. I think I threw it away.

Edited by max

I would have to say Kordel Stewart for me.

That is a number 10 Steeler jersey so yes I am thinking of having the name ripped off and put Holmes on there.

I thought of doing the same, but now it's hanging in the back room waiting to go to Goodwill.