[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Yankees are losing!

Tboogs

Its not over yet but you cant buy Chemistry..The Yanks with Paul O' Neil , tino , posada, jeter, bernie etc had that intangible that a winning team needs..You always knew they would find a way to win .

I think the Yankees mystique works against them in a lot of cases. Look how relaxed the Tigers are..When all that is shoved down your throat is the fact that you are facing murderers row and you dont have much of a chance I think it makes a team play looser..Not to mention Detroit is a talented team..This isnt a fluke. They got a gem from Rogers and so far Bonderman is keeping them in check..

:D :hes swinging a baseball bat:

Edited by whomper

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yankees seem to unite America more than al qaeda.

Go Tigers! :D

When is your site gonna be done ?..Its been under construction for a long time

Edited by whomper

Wow. Bonderman obviously has his stuff today. He's been a Jekyl & Hyde pitcher this season. Glad to see he's on today. Funny thing is a month ago, the consensus was that Bonderman should pitch game 1 of the playoffs followed by Rogers. Things didn't work out that way, but those two have shown why most thought that way.

Can't wait to see A-Rod in a Marlins uniform next season.

:woot: Try the Angels.

Fantastic. Hate them and it's fun to see that team of high paid players play like a bunch of chumps.

Exactly. A-Rod hitting 8th? :brow:

All the makings of an excellent ALCS with two good scrappy teams who play the right way. Good luck to both the Tigers and the Athletics from a disappointed but not despairing Twins fan. :pop:

Not to mention a couple of fantastic, young pitching staffs.

Zumaya, the fire-ball pitching set-up guy for the Tigers, has the nastiest stuff I think I've seen in some time.

:lol::D:brew::D

Like spain said, is there room on the Tiger wagon? To boot, there are a lot of good Detroit homers on this here board that deserve a WS!

:lol:

Go Tigers! :lol: