[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

and for my 7,000 post I give you

cliaz

Alright I really hate to waste a milestone post on this but guys (and spain) I have something d@mn odd going on around camp cliaz. I’m pretty sure I’m going to get heckled for this but I gotta tell someone. I can’t really tell the wife or my friends or other family for obvious reasons but before I tell you…

Yes I am a 32 year old sane male.

Yes I am what you would call a skeptic

Yes I’ve seen/hear freaky sh1t before that has made me go “Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian?”

Alright big J you’ll have to refresh my memory if I’ve posted part of this before ( I think I might have.) but in our office which is now the playroom we had a big 3 foot by 2 foot posted framed of Louis Armstrong. Ever since we’ve moved in it kept falling off the wall. Then after putting it up time and time again the bar on the back of the frame was broken so we couldn’t hang it again. This has happened to anything we hang on that wall. In fact it’s been four framed photos that have all fallen off of the mounting bracket and at one point busted the piece on the back of the frame.

Nothing really odd there because it could be a lot of factors.

Move forward.

At night time both the wife and I will be laying in bed and we will hear what sounds like a radio playing but when we lift our heads off of the pillow we all lose the sound of it BUT when we put our heads back down we can both hear the faint sound of music.

Nothing really odd I guess, we have neighbors but still.

Move forward.

Our heat keeps getting turned off at the thermostat. It’s not a digital one, just a regular toggle switch kind of deal but when I go to bed at night I make sure the heat is set to 71 and is on. When I wake up in the morning it’s off. The wife doesn’t do it.

Well it just happened twice tonight. We would turn on the heat and later on go back and it’s off.

Kind of odd if you ask me.

Now the creepy factor.

My wife has been shaking me awake telling me to stop screwing around with her or some other non-sense. You’ve all prolly remember me telling you that she talks and sh1t in her sleep so I’ve been writing it off as her being crazy. Well she finally told me that she is getting tired of me poking her back and upper arms at night.

Ehh hello. W_T____F.

Dudes I’m kind of doing one of those 1 + 1 = yerphucked kind of deals here.

The topper to end all toppers...

You all know how we've been dealing with my daughter never sleeping at night and screaming most of the night. how she'll freak out if we don't go in to the bedroom and all that stuff? I think she is getting spooked by something. I know both me and the wife have walked into the playroom and both kids will be sitting there staring into the corner of the room laughing.

Yeah guys i'm begining to think Elvis is here.

There are some other weird things that have been happening but strange not creepy. Like our hall closet door wont stay shut, we’ll lose something like a piece of clothing or some keys and they appear a week or so later in a very obvious spot. (I was running on backup keys for the jeep for a week before I found them on the night stand.)

Well there you have it.

Maybe I should set up a webcam pointed at my thermostat like the south african watering hole and have you guys watch it for me or something.

Welcome to the club my brother..Ill try and find my thread about the 4am wakeups that plague my house..We have TVs that go on by themselves..Weve had my kid say hello to an imaginery guy named frank then found the name frank written in my garage..Weve had doors slam..Chairs barracade my doors when I try and open them..Here is the kicker..My wife was totally freaked out about the 4am thing..Literally mentioned a few times that she actually wanted to move..Anyway she goes to this shop to buy some white candles and meets this gypsyish type of girl in the store and strikes up a conversation with her..Long story short this girl claims shes a bit psychic..So she asked my wife if we recently lost a pet which floored my wife because it was right after Emmitt died :D ..anyway here was her point..All of this stuff happened very early on when we first moved her and it was always upstairs..When we first moved here Emmitt slept downstairs..So out of the blue Emmitt started to sleep in our room and we had no Ghost activity for a long time ( we never put 2 and 2 together and associated it with emmitt) After this woman said this to my wife she said the reason he was away for so long is because he was afraid of emmitt..again keep in mind she nailed emmitts death out of the blue..So now that my 2 new pups are a year old and somewhat calm we let them sleep upstairs now in our room and since they have been there we havent been woken up or bothered much at all..Our Ghost is a pusslie :D

Edited by whomper

Welcome to the club my brother..Ill try and find my thread about the 4am wakeups that plague my house..We have TVs that go on by themselves..Weve had my kid say hello to an imaginery guy named frank then found the name frank written in my garage..Weve had doors slam..Chairs barracade my doors when I try and open them..Here is the kicker..My wife was totally freaked out about the 4am thing..Literally mentioned a few times that she actually wanted to move..Anyway she goes to this shop to buy some white candles and meets this gypsyish type of girl in the store and strikes up a conversation with her..Long story short this girl claims shes a bit psychic..So she asked my wife if we recently lost a pet which floored my wife because it was right after Emmitt died :D ..anyway here was her point..All of this stuff happened very early on when we first moved her and it was always upstairs..When we first moved here Emmitt slept downstairs..So out of the blue Emmitt started to sleep in our room and we had no Ghost activity for a long time ( we never put 2 and 2 together and associated it with emmitt) After this woman said this to my wife she said the reason he was away for so long is because he was afraid of emmitt..again keep in mind she nailed emmitts death out of the blue..So now that my 2 new pups are a year old and somewhat calm we let them sleep upstairs now in our room and since they have been there we havent been woken up or bothered much at all..Our Ghost is a pusslie :D

This is all due to the cynicism/pessimism. Ghosts happen to negative people.... :bash:

I vote for the webcam. It cannot be any worse than sitting here staring at a mudhole in Africa waiting for a gazelle to drink water.

:D Congrats Bro!

Wow. Dude our kids (17 months old) are always looking into space and laughing or just looking at something. One evening they were both at the foot of steps. They were both hanging on the gate then would stop, look up and laugh really hard then start pulling on the gate again.

I've noticed crap like this all the time. Now Riley is deathly afraid of our hall closet. When she goes to the play room she will huge the wall in front of the door. FYI the hall closet is under the stair case.

Talking about TVs, we have a problem with turning ours off. you go to turn it off, wait 3 seconds and it will pop back on. But this only happens once in a great while so this could be a fat finger mistake.

Interesting stuff here.

We will be watching the TV in our bed room at night before we go to sleep. At least once a night the TV will go completely off and then come back on. I blame it on the TV being a piece of crap that needs to be replaced.

:D Hmmmmmm, so you've got something that's spooky, hot blooded, and musically inclined knocking down your pictures... sounds to me like Lou Gramm is buried inside your wall. No wonder I haven't seen Foreigner in concert for so long.