[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Introducing .....

Menudo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome news Menudo. :D I always say it's the second greatest day of my life. The first was the day I married my wife.

And don't forget to thank your father for sending you a beautiful baby boy. I know he's proud of you. :bash:

Congrats to you and your bride! I was thinking along the same lines about your dad. Now get some sleep. You're going to need it, lol. First rule: NEVER wake a sleeping baby.

:D

Hmmmm, he looks suspiciously like Hines Ward. :D

[triumph]I keeeed!...I keeeeeed![/triumph]

Congrats to you and Mrs. Menudo. :D We just had our first (a little girl) in July and, you're right, it's the best thing in the world.

Take advantage of the nursery and let the wife sleep when she can. She won't want to, but it's good for her.

Cute kid! Sweet hairdo.

:D The bonding time is important for both of them. It was especially sweet with my second son. Nothing like those first snuggles. :D