[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

my huddle pick up team....

Bier Meister

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bier,

I never thought you were an age bigot!

Tut...tut...NO FEEBLE excuses and don't even think about making an excuse because No one on your team is over the age of 50! :bash:

Chargerz is too nice of a guy to comment on this but I am not! I am an a-hole and feel that the AARP crowd has been insulted and tossed away like a Kleenex! Between Chargerz and me, I think we have 2 good knees. :D And I feel that we deserve a place on this team.

Chargerz should be the team Doc! (I saw a few people on the list who had manginas and a couple more that I think have baginas. Both of which could require help)

Robn should at least be the Jock Doc or at least the gator aide fetcher.

Gray/Bald Power!!!!

:D

you sound more like a college QB from arkansas converted to WR in the pros...what's that guy's name again? :D

A lot more than you think.

And 6'5 is soup's line, along with the embellishment of the hair.

Bier,

I never thought you were an age bigot!

Tut...tut...NO FEEBLE excuses and don't even think about making an excuse because No one on your team is over the age of 50! :bash:

Chargerz is too nice of a guy to comment on this but I am not! I am an a-hole and feel that the AARP crowd has been insulted and tossed away like a Kleenex! Between Chargerz and me, I think we have 2 good knees. :D And I feel that we deserve a place on this team.

Chargerz should be the team Doc! (I saw a few people on the list who had manginas and a couple more that I think have baginas. Both of which could require help)

Robn should at least be the Jock Doc or at least the gator aide fetcher.

Gray/Bald Power!!!!

:D

how about .... az puts you to work up in the box. dissect those pics and let rhino know where their holes are.

....... if your eyes are still functional that is :clap:

how about .... az puts you to work up in the box. dissect those pics and let rhino know where their holes are.

....... if your eyes are still functional that is :D

Oh and leave Chargerz out in the cold???? Screw him, I'm in! :bash::D

I guess girls aren't allowed....

Where does a buff brunette who is 5' 6" and weighs 115 lbs fit in-and don't say a cheerleader.

I was nicknamed "Don" when I was 12 years old. I played football and baseball with neighborhood boys all 1-3 years older. I was nicknamed Don 'cause I played QB in the winter (Don Meredith), and pitcher in the summer (Don Drysdale). I guess I just dated myself, huh. I played spin the bottle with most of these boys too-that's where I learned how to french kiss.

I guess girls aren't allowed....

Where does a buff brunette who is 5' 6" and weighs 115 lbs fit in-and don't say a cheerleader.

I was nicknamed "Don" when I was 12 years old. I played football and baseball with neighborhood boys all 1-3 years older. I was nicknamed Don 'cause I played QB in the winter (Don Meredith), and pitcher in the summer (Don Drysdale). I guess I just dated myself, huh. I played spin the bottle with most of these boys too-that's where I learned how to french kiss.

WOW!! I just became very moist. That's some hotness right there. You can be my center anytime. Better believe I'll never be in the shotgun. :D:D